2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Got me a newer truck

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2011, 07:50 PM
PurplDodge
Legend
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Mopar Mike
lol thats what he posted on another video.
And the plot thickens

Old 02-08-2011, 08:15 PM
UnregisteredUser
Grand Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by dodge15004x45.9
Wait till my new truck thread comes around lol.
Mine too! I just bought me a 2021 Ram 4x4 3500 with a Cummins for nine dollars, and it's got an electromagnetic hyperdrive blower that throws fluorescent green smoke at anything more than quarter throttle. Just this morning I used it to pull a shopping mall out of the way so they could fix the plumbing underneath, started out in 11th gear of the 42-speed gearbox. It makes forty-eleven gajillion foot-pounds of torque, 1900 horsepower at idle, and turns the quarter in 2.4 seconds on just the starter motor.

I was going to run the primary engine on the strip, but when I tried it went so fast that it crossed the finish line before even leaving the staging area, came back around and rear-ended itself. Now I need new bumpers on both ends.

I'm not so sure I like it though. I've already had to get warranty replacement of five of the 72 virgins it came with because four of 'em couldn't cook worth a damn and one smelled like raccoon urine.

Old 02-08-2011, 08:26 PM
bardram
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by UnregisteredUser
Mine too! I just bought me a 2021 Ram 4x4 3500 with a Cummins for nine dollars, and it's got an electromagnetic hyperdrive blower that throws fluorescent green smoke at anything more than quarter throttle. Just this morning I used it to pull a shopping mall out of the way so they could fix the plumbing underneath, started out in 11th gear of the 42-speed gearbox. It makes forty-eleven gajillion foot-pounds of torque, 1900 horsepower at idle, and turns the quarter in 2.4 seconds on just the starter motor.

I was going to run the primary engine on the strip, but when I tried it went so fast that it crossed the finish line before even leaving the staging area, came back around and rear-ended itself. Now I need new bumpers on both ends.

I'm not so sure I like it though. I've already had to get warranty replacement of five of the 72 virgins it came with because four of 'em couldn't cook worth a damn and one smelled like raccoon urine.
I honestly dont think I have ever laughed harder at any post on this site. That is genius.

Old 02-08-2011, 09:23 PM
Maxx_Magnum
Record Breaker
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

This is the best thing I have ever read!!

You sir have won all my internets for the rest of the year!

Old 02-08-2011, 10:14 PM
dodge15004x45.9
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

That just left me confused lol.

Old 02-08-2011, 10:43 PM
LegendKiller89
Captain

That was friggin awesome. I may have tinkled XD

Old 02-08-2011, 10:45 PM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Epic man. Just friggin epic.

Old 02-08-2011, 11:11 PM
tneville
Professional

I laughed so hard, thanks for making my whole week!

Old 02-09-2011, 12:14 AM
matty675
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hahahaha thats too funny, he better come back

Old 02-09-2011, 09:52 AM
Sheriff420
Grand Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I am leaving comments on all of his videos.
On his phone review video he gives away the phone password (wouldn't surprise me if it was his voicemail password as well) and at 2:07 he gives away his yahoo email address. That ain't too smart.

Quick Reply: Got me a newer truck