2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

so im pissed indy got keyed

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2011, 03:18 PM
wontacceptthis
Record Breaker
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You could always, you know, loose some cargo while traveling past their car, if you find out who it is.

"Officer, I really thought that bailing twine was enough to hold that weight bench on my bed rail!"

Old 04-16-2011, 03:28 PM
matty675
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by notanexit7
Sad how retaliation gets you in deeper sh*t than whatever the other guy did would. I'd make that guy eat his teeth if he touched my truck I don't give a damn what happens to me.
hahahaha sounds funny coming from a law man!

Old 04-16-2011, 03:35 PM
pcfixerpro
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by notanexit7
Sad how retaliation gets you in deeper sh*t than whatever the other guy did would.
Ain't that the truth...

Originally Posted by wontacceptthis
You could always, you know, loose some cargo while traveling past their car, if you find out who it is.

"Officer, I really thought that bailing twine was enough to hold that weight bench on my bed rail!"
And... since the cop is already there, plan on the police report, insurance hike because it was your fault (to fix their car), and if the cop wants to be a dick... plan on a ticket for an "unsecured load". Again, the best thing to do is report it at minimum. Think logically guys...

Old 04-16-2011, 04:22 PM
TryMeImHard
Professional

i dont think shooting them is a good idea but definitely beat the crap out of them then call the cops and say you woke up and caught them in the act and when confronting them they tried to attack you so you did what you had to... works every time... the kids around here do all types of late night car crimes, my neighbor caught one and beat him pretty bad might of over did it a little but the kid had a knife so he went to hospital then jail.. my neighbor went back to bed..

Old 04-16-2011, 05:58 PM
Salex007
Captain

figured out it is a key mark and then a dam rock mark. Going to go find some crayons the similar color and try to slowly buff the wax to fill in.

Old 04-17-2011, 10:37 AM
95RAM360
Grand Champion
Received 45 Likes on 40 Posts

stuff like this pisses me off....why do people have to **** with other peoples rides.....

Last summer, i went to go to the store, i opened the door and found glass all in the drivers seat, looked, and my passenger window was shattered, complety gone, and my rainguard was busted.....to this day im still finding glass pieces in the truck....but i know someone did it, because the place i park, theres absolutly nothing that could have hit it, unless it was self inflicted by a person, and judging by how the glass was all the way into the drivers seat, i know force was used....i have a complete audio system in my truck, and nothing was stolen, just some punk ***** ****as being idiots....and luckily im a mechanic, so it was only a $35 fix...just grabbed a window from a junkyard.

but damn, why would they do that to an Indy....such a beautiful truck.....people were probably jelous that you have a way better ride then them.....sorry to hear about that, hopefully it can be a somewhat easy fix.

Last edited by 95RAM360; 04-17-2011 at 10:39 AM.
Old 04-17-2011, 03:30 PM
Salex007
Captain

they didnt steal anything just keyed it, i actually have a nice alpine deck and a sub from an srt-10 in the truck so im surprised who ever it was didnt steal anything

Old 04-17-2011, 06:44 PM
zeusmann

Originally Posted by Salex007
they didnt steal anything just keyed it, i actually have a nice alpine deck and a sub from an srt-10 in the truck so im surprised who ever it was didnt steal anything
Well karma really is a bitch and something equal or worse will happen to them. If they own a car their motor will probably blow or if they are stupid enough to come back.......well you know what would happen

Old 04-23-2011, 02:06 AM
InTheDirt
Rookie

my truck was vandalised last October. Three Mexican kids blabbed to their friends at school about it, but the cops won't do anything. It got keyed, cracked the windshield, and put something in my fuel tank. The insurance company gave me a check for $2400 in damages, and that was after they paid to have a shop flush my fuel system. I've yet to paint it, just waiting for warmer weather. So now, I'm driving around with F/U scratched all over it (every body panel, including the hood). Just love the little bastards, too. Two of them were my neighbors kids!

Old 04-23-2011, 08:18 AM
95RAM360
Grand Champion
Received 45 Likes on 40 Posts

i live in the heart of the city ( WHICH SUCKS BIG TIME) and theres robberies, vandalisms, all the stuff EVERYDAY of the week....im luck to have off street parking, and im at the top of a dead end, so no one really comes up here.....but its rediculous the **** people do.

Quick Reply: so im pissed indy got keyed