2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

so im pissed indy got keyed

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2011, 08:58 AM
zeusmann
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by InTheDirt
my truck was vandalised last October. Three Mexican kids blabbed to their friends at school about it, but the cops won't do anything. It got keyed, cracked the windshield, and put something in my fuel tank. The insurance company gave me a check for $2400 in damages, and that was after they paid to have a shop flush my fuel system. I've yet to paint it, just waiting for warmer weather. So now, I'm driving around with F/U scratched all over it (every body panel, including the hood). Just love the little bastards, too. Two of them were my neighbors kids!
Some good camo, a nice tree, and a high power pellet gun can get you some funny payback on these punks. Surely they will be out in their yard sometime, then its pellets in the ***.

Old 04-23-2011, 10:33 AM
Andrew2500
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is why I like living out in the woods. It's a rare occasion that I go to the city (and Providence isn't that big of a city) and I hate going there. I get paranoid of people breaking into my truck or my toolbox, especially since if I go to the mall I have to park out on the street because my truck doesn't fit in the parking garage.

Quick Reply: so im pissed indy got keyed