2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

so im pissed indy got keyed

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2011, 06:57 PM
Salex007
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default so im pissed indy got keyed

Like the title says, walked out this morning to head to school and noticed my truck got keyed all over even on my topper. I want to kill who ever did this. I have to park my truck outside since I have my motorcycle and it gets pretty windy here in Iowa. So thinking i might strip all the paint off and dont know if i want to redo the same colors with the blue and white racing stripes, or go red and powdercoat the extra set of indy wheels i got black or just paint the truck black

Old 04-15-2011, 07:15 PM
zeusmann

Originally Posted by Salex007
Like the title says, walked out this morning to head to school and noticed my truck got keyed all over even on my topper. I want to kill who ever did this. I have to park my truck outside since I have my motorcycle and it gets pretty windy here in Iowa. So thinking i might strip all the paint off and dont know if i want to redo the same colors with the blue and white racing stripes, or go red and powdercoat the extra set of indy wheels i got black or just paint the truck black
Man you must have pissed some chick off BAD!!!
Or you are gonna have to kick some punks teeth in.
Either way, it sucks.

Old 04-15-2011, 07:34 PM
pcfixerpro
Champion

Did you report it?

Old 04-15-2011, 07:58 PM
Salex007
Captain

didnt report it, gonna stay up and wait for the punks to do it again, i didnt do anything to anybody, all i do is go to school and work all the time.

Old 04-15-2011, 08:40 PM
pcfixerpro
Champion

didnt report it, gonna stay up and wait for the punks to do it again, i didnt do anything to anybody, all i do is go to school and work all the time.
****ty luck for sure. Not sure what you plan to prove by waiting up... If the damage is done, doubt they will return anyway. Should have reported it at minimum. For ****s and giggles, what do you plan to do if they show up? (this part always cracks me up )

Old 04-15-2011, 10:09 PM
97tn4x4
Record Breaker

Man my truck gets out the paint shop Monday and there's this chick I been trying to break up with. Guess I'll be sleeping in the truck for a while lol.

Old 04-15-2011, 11:05 PM
Salex007
Captain

well someone egged all the cars on april fools, luckily mine was parked in the garage, but my roommate got it pretty bad. So im sure they will return. I got a bow and am on the second floor and a pretty dam good shot. More than likely i will do that or run outside really quick.

Old 04-15-2011, 11:26 PM
pcfixerpro
Champion

well someone egged all the cars on april fools, luckily mine was parked in the garage, but my roommate got it pretty bad. So im sure they will return. I got a bow and am on the second floor and a pretty dam good shot. More than likely i will do that or run outside really quick.
So... shoot them with a bow??, or... run outside quick and .... ? Say hello? That's why I said this always cracks me up. I was expecting this type of response. Unfortunately, there really isn't much you can do. Go ahead and think about touching them... and see if you don't end up worse off then them. Your best bet is to install a camera somewhere for next time because you don't even know who did it.

Old 04-16-2011, 02:12 AM
notanexit7
Captain

Originally Posted by pcfixerpro
So... shoot them with a bow??, or... run outside quick and .... ? Say hello? That's why I said this always cracks me up. I was expecting this type of response. Unfortunately, there really isn't much you can do. Go ahead and think about touching them... and see if you don't end up worse off then them. Your best bet is to install a camera somewhere for next time because you don't even know who did it.
Sad how retaliation gets you in deeper sh*t than whatever the other guy did would. I'd make that guy eat his teeth if he touched my truck I don't give a damn what happens to me.

Old 04-16-2011, 10:43 AM
zeusmann

Originally Posted by notanexit7
Sad how retaliation gets you in deeper sh*t than whatever the other guy did would. I'd make that guy eat his teeth if he touched my truck I don't give a damn what happens to me.
Well if someone is on YOUR property and damaging YOUR things then they are not thinking rationally. So when you confront them they could easily become irate and "attack" you. Then you would have good reasoning to have snapped a Louisville Slugger across their face.
Always remember it is their word against yours when they are on your property. And if they are there in the middle of the night with a couple dozen eggs or a key chain that is every color of the rainbow it will look pretty bad on them.

Quick Reply: so im pissed indy got keyed