2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Popularity

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 07:18 PM
atthewmartin114
Veteran
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

sorry but bud light taste like ****. bud taste like ****.

blue is my beer of choice

and PBR falls a very close second.

Old 05-12-2011, 07:46 AM
Sheriff420
Grand Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by PurplDodge
Hey Sheriff if you rent a stump grinder, bring it up here, I got about 20 stumps I need done and I'll split the rental with you and give you a truck bed full of firewood.
I gave 6 or 7 truck loads of oak to a friend of mine that was cut down into 10" logs last winter for firewood. I have more than enough and I want it gone, so no thanks.
If your stumps are smaller than 12" or so then you should get a Bobcat, they make short work of popping them out of the ground. All you do is pull up to it with the bucket level to the ground, push on the stump then tilt back while driving forward. Then when you're done with the stumps you can do donuts and wheelies to your hearts content and maybe move some dirt while you're at it.

Old 05-12-2011, 11:34 PM
Unka-Boo
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lane
Molson Canadian is much better.
This I can agree with. To me, Molson tastes like Henry's did when they still made it in Portland. Henry's is a ghost of it's former self... Living in what is pretty much the "micro brew" capitol of the world....I think ANYTHING that comes out of the "Major" brands is "bleh". But I'm spoiled like that.... Tetley's Cream Stout....that's good schtuff.....McEwan's Scotch Ale...nom nom.... damn it.....now I'm thirsty.....

Quick Reply: Popularity