2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Custom RPB Grill

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2011, 11:29 PM
EndIsNear
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FatDodge
Thnx, much appreciated! I was thinking of starting to sell them on ebay but the cost of making one isnt cheap. the grill alone would cost me $90. then the bolts and metal. to sell I would have to ask atleast 3 bills to make a profit .

the new one that i'm making looks way better and doesnt have any gaps in it! plus getting rid of the cheap mesh and going with a woven mesh
You could even make some detailed plans and sell that to the DIYers who want to do their own, like me

Old 07-31-2011, 10:26 AM
FatDodge

Originally Posted by hiusmell
ok . im lost where did the stop sign come in?
lol the stop sign was used to make the metal frames to hold the mesh. theres no where around here to get a sheet of metal for a decent price!

Old 08-01-2011, 04:35 PM
PurplDodge
Legend
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

By the way, the Dodge Crosshair Grill Police will be knocking on your door shortly.
I really like it...Although it would look better if you kept the crosshairs intact. But thats just my opinion. It has to look better than this:

Old 08-04-2011, 11:58 AM
FatDodge

With the crosshairs attached it would of defeated the purpose of what I was doing.

Quick Reply: Custom RPB Grill