2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

how much to ask for a 1500?

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2012, 06:27 PM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by zman17
Yes sir.
That totally sucks man, I'm sorry for ya.

Have you had time to figure out what you're going to do?

Old 02-18-2012, 06:34 PM
zman17
Retired Moderator - RIP
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

I can postpone it of course, which i am going to do. Plus there is the new program Obama just put through. We'll see. I want to know what the mortgage company is going to do after they kick a one legged man out of his house that works full time now , making just as much money as I did before all this crap happened to me.

Old 02-18-2012, 06:37 PM
redneck_ram
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by zman17
I can postpone it of course, which i am going to do. Plus there is the new program Obama just put through. We'll see. I want to know what the mortgage company is going to do after they kick a one legged man out of his house that works full time now , making just as much money as I did before all this crap happened to me.
couldnt you just pay on the mortgage to get out of forclosure? though i dont own a home, and dont know how it works.

but mr. obama will be out of office very very SOON. im favoring mr. santorum, but we shall see.

hope things work out for you. PM me your address, so i can take a sunday drive sometime!

Old 02-18-2012, 06:43 PM
zman17
Retired Moderator - RIP
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by redneck_ram
couldnt you just pay on the mortgage to get out of forclosure? though i dont own a home, and dont know how it works.

but mr. obama will be out of office very very SOON. im favoring mr. santorum, but we shall see.

hope things work out for you. PM me your address, so i can take a sunday drive sometime!
I have only been working on and off for like 3 years due to issues with my leg. So the problem is the amount that is in arrears. Which no way I can pay.

Sorry OP, did not mean to HJ your thread. Back on subject.

Old 02-18-2012, 06:48 PM
gdstock
Legend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

How much body damage? Asking $3000 with wear and tear AND body damage may be too optmistic. And there is a difference in Trade In Value and Private Party Sale. Trade IN is pumped up so dealer can cover part of the mark up on their vehicle they are selling.

Old 02-18-2012, 06:48 PM
redneck_ram
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

to add to the op's ? i bought my 2001 1500 quad cab short bed in oct. '09 for 2800. had 150k on her. has 180k on her today, and if i were to sell her id put her forsale for 5k to start and let them talk me down from there. although im getting the rust on the doors and bed fixed this summer, so it could probly sell for that much.

Quick Reply: how much to ask for a 1500?