2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Time to go shopping!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 10:22 PM
QuadCabLuv
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i may go ahead and do it. Ive already got alot on my to-do list and I need to use the truck for work. So i will probably be doing it all in stages. I went ahead and purchased all the expensive and need to do now parts. I probably have enough to keep me busy for the next month already. But when i do it will be a double roller

Old 06-15-2012, 11:31 PM
gdstock
Legend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That's kind of how I started out....last June......lol.......

Old 06-15-2012, 11:36 PM
QuadCabLuv
Record Breaker

im working some 50 and 60 hr weeks so i can afford to get the shorty headers and flowmaster exhaust system which all together comes out to around $625 with shipping. And i cant wait cause compared to my last truck this one is super quite, previous owners replaced the exhaust from the y-pipe back and you cant hear anything coming out of it lol.

Old 06-15-2012, 11:53 PM
gdstock
Legend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If I was working 50 to 60 I would feel like it was part time.......salary sux sometimes, and this is one of those time!........lol....

Old 06-16-2012, 12:19 AM
QuadCabLuv
Record Breaker

that does suck. Luckily i get paid by the hour and it is fairly nice pay. Ive been in the granite industry for 3 yrs and i have taken our shop from a 2 man operation to a 6 man operation doing 4 times the production. But unfortunately i have been told by my boss that i am topped out in pay. He cannot afford to pay me anymore. So i made him pay for health insurance for me and my wife and fill my tank up once a week. I think i cam out on top on that deal lol.

Quick Reply: Time to go shopping!!!