2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

pedestrian hit and run

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2012, 06:21 PM
dlyter09
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jigabop
Hit n runs and road rage are happening everywhere...

Couple weeks ago a 3rd gen white ram 3500 dually quad cab intentionally rear ended me in a round about when I was trying to get away from him, then proceeded to push my S10 over the curb, across the sidewalk and grass, and down into the drainage ditch, then he backed up and drove off. All because he was doing 30 in a 40 zone which was also a legal passing zone, so I passed him, he turned his brights on and started tailgaiting me, and in the round about when I tried to lose him, he did all that... WTF is up with drivers lately?! Gonna havta renew my CPL and start driving armed again.
Thats why i never drive anywhere without atleast 1 weapon. I always have one on me.. To many idiots out there nowadays

Old 07-12-2012, 07:49 PM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Couple weeks ago a 3rd gen white ram 3500 dually quad cab intentionally rear ended me in a round about when I was trying to get away from him, then proceeded to push my S10 over the curb, across the sidewalk and grass, and down into the drainage ditch, then he backed up and drove off. All because he was doing 30 in a 40 zone which was also a legal passing zone, so I passed him, he turned his brights on and started tailgaiting me, and in the round about when I tried to lose him, he did all that... WTF is up with drivers lately?! Gonna havta renew my CPL and start driving armed again.
You shoulda have your diesel and ran his *** off the road

Old 07-12-2012, 08:10 PM
Jigabop
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well he wouldn't have been able to push the diesel, and doubt he would have tried if it was that truck. Also if he tailgated me in that truck I would have flipped to the low rpm fueling tune and layed so much black smoke out of the tailpipe he would have to stop and wait for it to clear just to see the road lol.

Old 07-12-2012, 08:34 PM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well he wouldn't have been able to push the diesel, and doubt he would have tried if it was that truck. Also if he tailgated me in that truck I would have flipped to the low rpm fueling tune and layed so much black smoke out of the tailpipe he would have to stop and wait for it to clear just to see the road lol.
Well if you're out in the diesel and see that same truck, then you should return the favor

Old 07-13-2012, 01:13 PM
Wh1t3NuKle
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Dang Backwoodsram! Sorry about the unfortunate jerkweed.

Speedy recovery.

Old 07-13-2012, 02:10 PM
4HoNdaDODGE
Professional

I actually was hit by a car when I was 16 crossing the road on my dirtbike long story short broke my femor or however you spell it my for arm and chipped my ankle and my arm went threw the windshield and lost a lot of blood and i actually tried to get up and get away after words but couldn't walk cause of my broken leg. Lady was going an esstimated 50 in a 35 vw passat totalled hah my cr had a broken footpeg and bent bars anyway got a rod and some screws in my leg

Old 07-13-2012, 10:53 PM
3dubs
Rookie

I was driving my wife's Hyundai and some jerk could not decide to drive the speed limit or about 15 under. When I passed him he sped up and got beside me. But when he could see me he decided that he was not that mad after all. I seem to have that effect on people.

Pain meds or not I am glad you still have that fight in you. It will help you in physical torture in mean therapy. I always just ask what will cause damage because I will push through pain but don't want to make it worse. Most military rehabers know that and will warn you. But if not ask what you can and can't do during rehab. If pain bothers you watch TV to distract your mind.