2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Jeep YJ

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2012, 11:45 PM
UnregisteredUser
Grand Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by crazzywolfie
but if someone that didn't know what they were doing screwed with the carb it makes you wonder what else they might have screwed up?
I'm not saying the vehicle is an easy buy decision, just that fuel atop the carb isn't something to fret over. Let a carbureted vehicle sit for a month or more and the gum and varnish from the stale fuel in the float bowl can stick a needle valve or plug a jet or whatever. If the vehicle is otherwise a buy, a carb rebuild is cheap and easy.

I wouldn't have a YJ anyway.

Old 09-26-2012, 05:25 PM
CharlieSheenWins
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Something rubbed me the wrong the way about this one when I was looking at it and trying to get it started. Not just the carb issues just something about it..idk its hard to explain. But I won't be buying this one.

And I've got to much crap going on right now. Working 60 hours a week while trying to complete a 50 page background investigation for a dispatcher job is no fun. I dont need another vehicle distracting me right now lol the Ram does that enough.

Quick Reply: Jeep YJ