2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

2nd Gen Ram Picture thread!!! Pic whore's unite.

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2014, 09:27 PM
Ham Bone
Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Looks like my interior except it ahs a dash and that sexy shifter in the floor

Old 07-04-2014, 11:51 AM
Wh1t3NuKle
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Everybody no likey your dad now TP!!

Awesome find!

Old 07-04-2014, 12:06 PM
Thornloe Pride
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ham Bone
Looks like my interior except it ahs a dash and that sexy shifter in the floor
You should see the rear end, Ham Bone. Dana 80

Thanks Wh1t3Nukle!

Old 07-04-2014, 01:35 PM
Blue Mopar01
All Star

I could keep that cowel hood but the spoiler goes. I wouldn't let that truck go plowing I'd keep it nice as possible. Congrats on the awesome buy!

Old 07-04-2014, 09:45 PM
Johnn123
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That is a nice find! Very sharp! Ive never seen a 2nd gen with a sunroof in my area, but there really arent many dodges in my area, all chevy.

Old 07-05-2014, 12:28 AM
Thornloe Pride
Captain

Originally Posted by Blue Mopar01
I could keep that cowel hood but the spoiler goes. I wouldn't let that truck go plowing I'd keep it nice as possible. Congrats on the awesome buy!
Spoiler is already gone. Same with the side exit exhaust tips. Personally I would turn this truck into a show piece that still works but I'm not sure what he's planning exactly.

Old 07-05-2014, 12:54 PM
Ham Bone
Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I saw a first gen dakota convertible today. with a roll bar too. It was kinda weird

Old 07-05-2014, 02:42 PM
Blue Mopar01
All Star

Good with the spoiler and tips. Did you replace those tips then? I hope your dad keeps that tuck nice as possible, never seen a truck like that.

Old 07-05-2014, 06:03 PM
Thornloe Pride
Captain

Originally Posted by Blue Mopar01
Good with the spoiler and tips. Did you replace those tips then? I hope your dad keeps that tuck nice as possible, never seen a truck like that.
No not yet. Just cut the tips off. Had these weird square tips. They truck has true dual exhaust with headers. He wants to replace the mufflers and go out the back and probably out behind the tires. I think he wants to sell the truck he has now (98 ram 1500) and put all the money into this one. Doesn't make sense for him to have 2 trucks when 1 can do everything (tow his camper and plow). Problem is he has sentimental value with the 98 lol. Personally I would do a very mild lift with 35s and a complete body job and he's a lot like me so.. Ill be sure to include you guys in on the details over the months/years. Oh did I mention the truck has a goose neck and a fifth wheel? So lift and big tires may be a little out of the question. The more we look at the truck though the more we realize that it's an extremely rare truck. Ill probably never see another like it. Oh and it's getting 14mpg!! I wish I had that with my v8 lol.

Old 07-05-2014, 07:08 PM
BBartow
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Thornloe Pride
No not yet. Just cut the tips off. Had these weird square tips. They truck has true dual exhaust with headers. He wants to replace the mufflers and go out the back and probably out behind the tires. I think he wants to sell the truck he has now (98 ram 1500) and put all the money into this one. Doesn't make sense for him to have 2 trucks when 1 can do everything (tow his camper and plow). Problem is he has sentimental value with the 98 lol. Personally I would do a very mild lift with 35s and a complete body job and he's a lot like me so.. Ill be sure to include you guys in on the details over the months/years. Oh did I mention the truck has a goose neck and a fifth wheel? So lift and big tires may be a little out of the question. The more we look at the truck though the more we realize that it's an extremely rare truck. Ill probably never see another like it. Oh and it's getting 14mpg!! I wish I had that with my v8 lol.
Yeah it must be an extremely rare truck to be getting 14mpg with the v10.

Quick Reply: 2nd Gen Ram Picture thread!!! Pic whore's unite.