2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

2nd Gen Ram Picture thread!!! Pic whore's unite.

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2013, 10:04 PM
dodge dude94
Banned Goober Smoocher
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How long did it take you to hard shell it? Judging by the gloss there, I might have to get some of that....

Old 06-10-2013, 11:04 PM
Wombat Ranger
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Looks really good Blue.

Old 06-11-2013, 04:40 PM
dodge dude94
Banned Goober Smoocher

Goin' way back.
3 years ago today, I had taken these pictures. Truck hasn't changed much really, but it runs much better.

Old 06-11-2013, 05:05 PM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dodge dude94
How long did it take you to hard shell it? Judging by the gloss there, I might have to get some of that....
I don't know what blue used but I've waxed my truck once, used the green container Turtle Wax Shell, it worked great. Truck had a nice shine, also used it on the wheels

I need to wax mine again too.

Old 06-11-2013, 05:34 PM
redhemi06
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dodge dude94
That's not a piece of the windshield, that's the old adhesive. That's why it fell off, it got too hard. lol Been through this 3 times.
it was actually part of the windshield cause first it cut me then i had to chip it off, i knew i shouldve taken a picture.

Originally Posted by crazzywolfie
i find when rearview mirrors fall off you really almost have to pay a professional to re attach them. i tried attaching the rear view mirror in my ramcharger 3 times with 3 different products and they usually fell off within a couple hot humid days.
i just use superglue, it usually works best

Originally Posted by Johnn123
That sucks, even says fragile on the box! Hopefully they will be good to you

Random but what does B.A.R.T. stand for? Bad A$$ Red Truck? :P
Yes as a matter of fact it does but it took awhile to find a name. i usually say either big A$$ red truck or bad a$$ red truck. it was harder to find a name for it since my 2006 is named RED.
ya it really is a pain that the mirror was broken. i havent been able to order anything as i just got out of the military, moved to houston, and started college last week. waiting for my housing payment and trying to find a job plus start reserves next month i just havent had the money to. just have to wait to get some money together and order another unless UPS honors its claim and refunds me but i doubt it

need to wax my 06 and its been raining here so may get some muddin videos in bart. gotta replace a vacuum hose first though

Old 06-11-2013, 05:52 PM
dodge dude94
Banned Goober Smoocher

Originally Posted by redhemi06
it was actually part of the windshield cause first it cut me then i had to chip it off, i knew i shouldve taken a picture.

i just use superglue, it usually works best

Yes as a matter of fact it does but it took awhile to find a name. i usually say either big A$$ red truck or bad a$$ red truck. it was harder to find a name for it since my 2006 is named RED.
ya it really is a pain that the mirror was broken. i havent been able to order anything as i just got out of the military, moved to houston, and started college last week. waiting for my housing payment and trying to find a job plus start reserves next month i just havent had the money to. just have to wait to get some money together and order another unless UPS honors its claim and refunds me but i doubt it

need to wax my 06 and its been raining here so may get some muddin videos in bart. gotta replace a vacuum hose first though
I got sliced by the glue once. lol If that's the windshield, I'd be looking for a new windshield as that shouldn't happen.

Ever.

Old 06-11-2013, 07:57 PM
redhemi06
Professional

when i chipped it off it didnt resemble glue but the windshield had a pit in i so im guessing it was. well no problems with it yet so oh well, think i may be selling it though, need me a suv. i have two rcsb trucks and i cant take more than two people (safely) in either one. but itll be a jeep GC, most likely srt8 unless i can get a good deal on just a hemi one.

Old 06-11-2013, 08:19 PM
Wh1t3NuKle
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Blue Mopar01
Washed up and used turtle wax hard shell tonight. First time of the year.

Holy crap!! There is a truck under there!!

Name:  WN2_zps0ef7cdd2.png
Views: 147
Size:  574.6 KB

Old 06-11-2013, 09:00 PM
dodge dude94
Banned Goober Smoocher

Originally Posted by redhemi06
when i chipped it off it didnt resemble glue but the windshield had a pit in i so im guessing it was. well no problems with it yet so oh well, think i may be selling it though, need me a suv. i have two rcsb trucks and i cant take more than two people (safely) in either one. but itll be a jeep GC, most likely srt8 unless i can get a good deal on just a hemi one.
Unless the wife/girlfriend is pregnant, having RCSB trucks just means you don't have to cart people around.

Well, comfortably anyway. The bed can hold like 9 people if they know each other well enough.

Old 06-12-2013, 11:52 AM
h3lzsn1p3r
Captain

wax a truck? that's unheard of around here

Quick Reply: 2nd Gen Ram Picture thread!!! Pic whore's unite.