2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

any good websites for someone that can build me a custom exhaust?

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2013, 05:32 PM
bneumann0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default any good websites for someone that can build me a custom exhaust?

I have a 2001 dodge ram 1500 with a 5.9 and im looking to get a new exhaust. I looked on jegs and all those sites but none of those cat back kits come with the muffler I want. I found a site that will build a muffler back system and you can pick whatever muffler you want, but I was looking for something cat back. If anybody knows any websites that build custom exhausts that would be awesome, thanks.

Old 07-08-2013, 05:39 PM
zman17
Retired Moderator - RIP
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

By the muffler you want and go to a local muffler shop and tell them what you want. I don't know where you live but this is one place I'm talking about. http://www.louscustomexhaust.com/

Old 07-14-2013, 10:48 PM
wyocountryboy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

check out youtube. honestly that's where I find out how trucks sound and what they have done to them on exhausts. then I go to amazon and buy the muffler and tips and have a shop weld it up. I ALWAYS watch them install it and tell them how I want it welded and bent. I figure if Im payin for it they can do it my way lol

Quick Reply: any good websites for someone that can build me a custom exhaust?