2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

New Toy

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2013, 04:08 PM
Wh1t3NuKle
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Bad a$$ broham!!! So very excited for you. That thing needs to crawl some rocks.

The tracks look familiar to the military ROV called a pacbot, made by iRobot.

Congratulations boss!

Originally Posted by Wildman4x4nut
Well it isn't a Dodge but it is going to allow me to get around better. For those that do not know I am an Iraqi veteran and was in Iraq in 2004. I was wounded in Oct 2004, I was shot in the right leg. It caused all kinds of problems for me and I now can't walk more than one or two blocks. So not to long a go an organization called the Independence Fund contacted me asking if I needed or could use a powered wheel chair called the Action Trackchair.
http://www.actiontrackchair.com/
Now people like Gary Sinise & Bill O'Reilly have donated and support this fund. So they were giving 20 chairs to veterans who needed them. This all started back in June and because of the high demand I had to wait until now to get my chair.

Me talking with the dealer who dropped it off.

Trying it out and seeing how it fits.

And a short video the wife took on her iPhone.

This chair is going to let me get back out there and go fishing again and hunting. Before because I couldn't walk I had just said forget it I won't hunt. But now with this chair I can go out and walk with people and won't have to feel bad about stopping every 5 minutes. I can't wait.

Old 08-18-2013, 05:34 PM
Wildman4x4nut
Record Breaker
Received 158 Likes on 120 Posts

Originally Posted by merc225hp
This should go great with your outgoing style. Q though how's that seat? Looks kinda thin for good support.
My outgoing style?? You must have met my twin or something?? I didn't know I had an outgoing style.

I'll let you know what I think of the seat once I have been in it for more than an hour or so. But yes it does look thin, might have to work on something custom.

Old 08-18-2013, 07:35 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,383 Likes on 3,123 Posts

Would that be your evil twin?

Some nice memory foam, about 2 inches thick, would prolly make the seat more comfy. Either that, or, if that thing is gas powered? Put an inverter in it, and get one of the cool in-the-chair massagers.... THAT would be nice.