2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Terrible night

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2013, 08:42 AM
Gary-L
Legend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by jpsycoboy5
Not good at all the first time I saw the trucks was also the same morning my grandpa passed away and I was handling everything alright until I saw they tore the crap out of my steering columns and smashed the rear passenger side windows and I just lost it like off the wall went to the kids house I was heated I picked the wrong day to go deal with the trucks everything compounded and it just was not good but I'm pretty sure he now learned something from the whole matter I didn't physically touch him but he broke down crying so I think I got my point across

Wow. That would be an interesting read if punctuation had been used.

Old 12-04-2013, 10:27 AM
jpsycoboy5
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Gary-L
Wow. That would be an interesting read if punctuation had been used.
Always getting at me for my punctuation when I'm on my cell phone I forget to use punctuation but I edited it with punctuation this time hahah

Old 12-04-2013, 11:02 AM
Gary-L
Legend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by jpsycoboy5
Always getting at me for my punctuation when I'm on my cell phone I forget to use punctuation but I edited it with punctuation this time hahah

UR post mad me ROFL lol

Old 12-04-2013, 03:50 PM
Ramman18
Champion
Received 108 Likes on 93 Posts

Sounds like you acted perfectly rational to me. The waste-of-space needed a good wake up call. Somebody has to parent this generation, as everyone else has failed them. Thank goodness you didn't get physical although in Texas you could have shot him and been within your rights. The movie version would have you become his mentor and he would grow up loving you as the Dad he should have had. But in reality, move on if you're satisfied.

Old 12-05-2013, 03:12 AM
Wombat Ranger
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I hope you broke that sh!tlicker's jaw.

Sorry to hear about all of that man, not okay at all.

Quick Reply: Terrible night