2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

rust repair

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2014, 11:41 AM
merc225hp
Champion
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Keep at it man, I look forward to seeing your progress. Should be a lot warmer in the truck plowing this winter at least.

Old 07-23-2014, 01:16 PM
redneck_ram
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by merc225hp
Keep at it man, I look forward to seeing your progress. Should be a lot warmer in the truck plowing this winter at least.
thanks man! truck puts out great heat, which is usually never on... when im plowing i put my window(s) down. i still stay plenty warm haha.

im about ready to throw all my vehicles in the scrap heap though... jeep started acting up today. threw a p0320(ckps) out of no where. cleared the code, put the tune back to stock, seems to be running fine(for now).

Old 08-13-2014, 12:41 PM
redneck_ram
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

got just about all the rust repair done. ran out of liquid hardener for my fiberglass resin, so i used spray foam to fill the hole, and then put a good coat of tiger hair over it..

i ran out of the undercoating i was using, so ill be getting more friday, along with some sheet metal to do the doors.

gonna run a 4 ft x 6" piece of metal along the door bottoms, and rivet it on, and call it good!

Quick Reply: rust repair