2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Finally added my poseur bumper

Old 09-02-2017, 01:07 AM
Ugly1
Record Breaker
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Finally added my poseur bumper

I think it looks pretty cool.

The kid and I made a project out of piecing/tacking together the kit. Had to have my buddy with a real welder beef it up afterward.

My excuse is I've always wanted a winch and they said as long as the welds are solid I can use whatever winch I can fit in there.

Now I have those beefy tow hook things on the front.

Not all glam .

For anyone who is interested that Move kit is super beefy and the pieces all had an highly accurate super dialed precision feel to it and everything fit perfect. The kid and I are no pros and it was easy and fun for us.

It's not perfect but no one will ever notice the flaws but us who know where to look.

Attached Thumbnails Finally added my poseur bumper-raw-bumper.jpg   Finally added my poseur bumper-20170830_153447.jpg  
Old 09-02-2017, 09:01 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,168 Likes on 2,922 Posts

How much was the kit?

Old 09-02-2017, 11:13 AM
Ugly1
Record Breaker
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

The base kit is $395.

I got add ons that brought me to $650

Can't remember how the cost break downs went but I got an extra set of fog light holes, the pre-runner tubes, and the off-road upgrade. The off-road upgrade got me the front tow hooks and a winch mounting plate with all necessary holes cut to mount a winch.

Search this Thread