2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

2nd Gen Tug Of War !

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2017, 02:19 PM
Mike Moula
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2nd Gen Tug Of War !

What do you guys think of this tug of war ? (It Wouldnt Let me embed the youtube video so i will put the link here)

Old 12-19-2017, 09:30 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,176 Likes on 2,929 Posts

Camera man needs to drink less coffee.

Aside from that, it was more a test of the tires, than the trucks. I found it amusing that they both dug themselves holes, pulled each other out, then did it again.

Old 01-31-2018, 12:23 PM
V65Ozzie
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We used to do this when I was younger, but we had rules. The rules were to stop people from getting hurt, stuff from being needlessly trashed, after a couple of morons decided the rules didn't apply to them and a couple of trucks got serious damage, we stopped doing it. Last guy decided that the designated shut off line didn't apply, he dragged another truck backwards at a serious speed(the trans let go) the driver lost control, truck ended up on it's side, and the guy ended up in the hospital. It was fun though, as long as you used some common sense. Granddad always said"It's all fun and games, before a d*ckhead messes it up"

Old 01-31-2018, 02:52 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,176 Likes on 2,929 Posts

Just down the road from me is a mud bog that used to be rather popular. Just a bunch of guys getting together, thrashing on their trucks (some of which were dedicated mud rigs, that came in on a trailer), and consuming mass quantities of beer...... not much supervision.... That all ended abruptly when a couple folks weren't paying attention to their kids, and a young girl (single digit age, I do believe.....) got ran over..... (and killed.....) I think I have only seen the owners trucks out there since then.

Quick Reply: 2nd Gen Tug Of War !