2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Clearance on the M1 and how it will work....

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2007, 03:07 PM
mikerados21
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clearance on the M1 and how it will work....

Okay im looking to buy the M1 Intake for my 98 dodge ram 5.2. just a few questions if this will work.
I have a holley throttle body that is 53mm that fits on the stock intake. If i replace my stock intake with the m1 will the holley tb fit on that Intake? and will it be the same clearance so i can still fit the mopar round filter setup under there? im just worried about fitting and clearance cuz that filter was mighty tight...... Thnx guys....

PS: where can i find some good injectors for my truck. Ive been looking everywhere.... thnx again...

Old 04-14-2007, 04:44 PM
Ganderguy
Rookie
Default RE: Clearance on the M1 and how it will work....

I did a post yesterday about the clearance issue and I was told that the M1 was the same height as the original manifold. and yes the holley throttle body will fit if you get the right intake because there is a 2 bbl and a 4 bbl intake. match it up to the TB you have and your good to go.

Old 04-14-2007, 05:26 PM
Bigschwerm
Professional
Default RE: Clearance on the M1 and how it will work....

ORIGINAL: mikerados21

Okay im looking to buy the M1 Intake for my 98 dodge ram 5.2. just a few questions if this will work.
I have a holley throttle body that is 53mm that fits on the stock intake. If i replace my stock intake with the m1 will the holley tb fit on that Intake? and will it be the same clearance so i can still fit the mopar round filter setup under there? im just worried about fitting and clearance cuz that filter was mighty tight...... Thnx guys....

PS: where can i find some good injectors for my truck. Ive been looking everywhere.... thnx again...
you wont need injectors for your setup...spend your money elsewhere....

Quick Reply: Clearance on the M1 and how it will work....