2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Took a few quick pics of the Indy, rate my picture taking skills/truck.

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2007, 08:47 AM
Bouncer88
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Took a few quick pics of the Indy, rate my picture taking skills/truck.

Well I decided to take some pics of my own this morning and figured I would post them up.

I know its dirty and I also know I need to get a new "M" to finish "RAM" on the grill.

The grill was broken so I decided to put "RAM" in the place where it was broken still don't know if I like it or not but it looks better than a big gaping hole.

So Rate my picture taking skills and the truck I would love some constructive criticism.

Oh and I lol'd in the last picture after I took it because my dads puny little truck.

So far I haven't done much to it, only put the letters on the grill. took all the gay *** stickers off that were on it before and I am in the middle of installing the new Posi.

Old 07-24-2007, 09:01 AM
padodgeram
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Took a few quick pics of the Indy, rate my picture taking skills/truck.

looks good . but whats up with those jack stands ?

Old 07-24-2007, 09:06 AM
rtmorrisjr
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Took a few quick pics of the Indy, rate my picture taking skills/truck.

looks good. i like the idea of the ram in the grill. Thats going to look good when finished.

Old 07-24-2007, 09:09 AM
Bouncer88
All Star

ORIGINAL: padodgeram

looks good . but whats up with those jack stands ?
I am in the middle of installing my posi, I need to jack the car up to take the axles out to install it.

ORIGINAL: rtmorrisjr

looks good. i like the idea of the ram in the grill. Thats going to look good when finished.
Thanks, yeah I think it will make it look a bit more sporty.

Old 07-24-2007, 09:22 AM
IndyRamMan
Champion

Could you do a walkthrough with me on how to install the posi unit. I havent done one before, and its really pointless for me to race without one now.

Looks very clean. It looks naked without the OFFICIAL TRUCK blah blah on the side. I mean you dont get people reading you when they are next to you, and that means you cant yell at them and say stop reading me. lol. The black mirrors are nifty. I saw them and I gagged, but I took a second look and it looks pritty trick. I really like the way the bedilner looks with the mirrors.

man, im jealous, your paint doesnt peal

Old 07-24-2007, 10:40 AM
steve05ram360
Hall Of Fame
Received 224 Likes on 209 Posts

not bad...

#1 is well centered, you should be about 1 foot to the right however (I'm assuming your trying to get a corner shot)
#2 is good but you should be lower to the ground IMO
#3 is framed wrong... showing too much of the ground squishing the top of the frame with the truck.
#4 is off center
#5 is ok
#6 you need to get the gmc out of the pic...

some suggestions next time is to play with the depth of field some smaller F on the lens... f4 vs f22.. f4 will give you more highlights on the truck and blur the back ground, f22 will put everything in focus.

something similar to this pic... although Louies tail is clipped (hard to get a dog to sit still to recompose) if you look @ the background you'll see it's out of focus which highlights Lou... hope this helps...

Old 07-24-2007, 10:46 AM
Bouncer88
All Star

Thanks for the tips on the pics, and indyramman I will PM you a walk through, I have been using my text book to help me out since I am only 18 and just started automotive school 6 months ago I will do the best I can.

May take me a day or two to write up the full thing but I will definitely get you a walk through its not as bad as everyone thinks.

Quick Reply: Took a few quick pics of the Indy, rate my picture taking skills/truck.