2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Colorado Roundup? (Updated with Pics)

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 12:49 PM
Silver_Dodge
Grand Champion
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Colorado Roundup?

ORIGINAL: Cereal Killer
Or was it a 1500 and you put different badges on it after you upgraded the axels and suspension?
You guessed it. I'll let Bill expand if he wants, but he's probably too modest to brag. Basically your looking at a 1500 converted with dual Dana 60's (5.13 gears) and lockout hubs on the front (EMS hub and CAD eliminator with Warn lockouts). It's sitting on 7" of suspension lift (shackle flip in the rear, long arms in the front), and a 3" body lift with 37's. That's just a synopsis too, there's much more to it then that. Like I said, it is a fine build. All it is lacking is for that 318 to be replaced with a CTD.

The bumper is Alien Patrol.

Old 09-26-2007, 01:21 PM
mopar crazy
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Seems like you guys had a blast out there on the trail. Too bad Colorado is a long drive from Wisconsin. hehe I need to find some trails up around here so that I can get my truck a little dirty too. Oh well, winter is almost here so I'll be sporting the salt spray look soon.

Old 09-26-2007, 01:51 PM
aspencop129
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Really sorry I couldn't make it over........ I really want to get a look at Bill and Reid's trucks. It's not too often that you can talk about and drool over two nicer rigs. It's all in the details!

I look forward to hooking up with you fellas sometime, keep me in the loop, please!

Old 09-26-2007, 08:47 PM
Aubrey
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've been asked to do Webster Pass on the 6th. Two problems, one, it's bike riders so I can't keep up so without other trucks it'd be boring and two, Webster is done by Handcart or Red Cone. Handcart is too narrow for me. No thank you. Does anyone know if Red Cone is still open or has it shut down for the season with the light snows we've had?

Old 09-27-2007, 09:37 AM
Silver_Dodge
Grand Champion
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Red Cone is only open through the end of September anyway, so if it is not closed now, it will be after Sunday. On a side not, I heard that Trail Ridge Road was already closed last weekend due to snow.

Quick Reply: Colorado Roundup? (Updated with Pics)