2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Okay, What the heck!

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 07:19 PM
4doorchargeriscrap
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Okay, What the heck!

hah! no way in hell id let a dodge haul my $hit around!

Old 08-26-2007, 07:29 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: padodgeram

awww and he bought a buddy.. Oh go to youtube and you will see our manure hauling trucks spanking your mustangs , powerstrokes , covettes ,
Correction, he brought his boyfriend

Old 08-26-2007, 07:42 PM
boucherbuilders

Dodge trucks=

ford trucks=best selling, long lasting

hey maybe thats why most contractors use them

but hey you guys have the srt4

Old 08-26-2007, 09:22 PM
MAGICDSSMAN
Professional

I'm not gonna get in some flame war with some kid that has nothing better to do then surf forums and bash people so I will stick to the facts. If you will walk through almost any junk yard you can find everything but most dodge trucks and cars. Why is this it is because most of our trucks and cars last well over 300,000 miles. I have over 273,000 miles and have just started using a little bit of oil. Granted we have our problems but so does every other line of vehicles on the market. I have had my truck for 8 years and don't plan n selling it anytime soon so I am realy not worried about resale value. If you are thats fine thats your thing but why waste time jumping on other forums bashing people because of what they drive. Do you realy have nothing better to do. If thats the case then I realy feel sorry for you (and your parents).

Old 08-26-2007, 09:33 PM
fcm42000
Rookie

this ford lover is the same dbag using new screen names, and not different people. any truck with abig v8 and an experienced driver will outrun a rich kid with a standard car. if he loves fords so much why is he here. dude your a bitch, go back to your 5.0 forums.

Old 08-26-2007, 11:44 PM
Parts/Service
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: fcm42000

this ford lover is the same dbag using new screen names, and not different people. any truck with abig v8 and an experienced driver will outrun a rich kid with a standard car. if he loves fords so much why is he here. dude your a bitch, go back to your 5.0 forums.
I hope that you are not refering to me. I do drive have a Mustang but I work for Dodge. I also have a Dakota with over 342,000 miles and it is the best truckI have ever owned. If I was going to buy a new truck, it would be a Dodge diesel or a Regular cab SRT-10. I like the Ford trucks but prefer the Dodge. I only have 1 screen name and I am not a rich kid. I do roam the Dodge forumsas well as Mustang forums. If you check, I post alot of answers to peoples questions about their Dodges on this site. I have access to technical info that I don't mind sharing when someoneneeds help. In my original post in this forum I wanted to correct some information about Mustangs that was wrong. I never bashed anyonehere, Icorrectedmisinformation about the HP of Mustangs.I do prefer the5.0 because untilla few years agoit was the only American-made rear wheel drive V8 muscle car except the Camaro andI don't like Camaros. Nothing against those that drive Camaros, just not my taste.

Old 08-27-2007, 11:24 AM
Sirhilton17
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is it just me or do alot of ford drivers get REALLY offensive when you say something to them like that...

I did one time and like instantly I had like 10 people I have never seen before screaming at me about how ****ty my dodge is and they were estimating how many trannys I was going to go through in the next 6 months.

Old 08-27-2007, 11:30 AM
Gary-L
Legend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: Sirhilton17

Is it just me or do alot of ford drivers get REALLY offensive when you say something to them like that...

I did one time and like instantly I had like 10 people I have never seen before screaming at me about how ****ty my dodge is and they were estimating how many trannys I was going to go through in the next 6 months.
That's ripe, because Ford transmission are very finicky and prone to more problems than the Dodge are.

Old 08-27-2007, 12:40 PM
RedFoxGT

Um no, I am not the same person and I am not a "rich kid" (although some of you rednecks might view me as one). I woudn't exactly call a 5.0 Stang or a Vette a "standard" car either as both could easily smoke a POS Ram. In case you didn't know its all about power to weight.

BTW Dodge hands down makes the ****tiest truck and you can see that in its sales. You may not like the F-150 but it is STILL the number one selling truck period . Even Chevy and Toyota sell more trucks than Dodge does.

Old 08-27-2007, 01:17 PM
Bouncer88
All Star

ORIGINAL: RedFoxGT

Um no, I am not the same person and I am not a "rich kid" (although some of you rednecks might view me as one). I woudn't exactly call a 5.0 Stang or a Vette a "standard" car either as both could easily smoke a POS Ram. In case you didn't know its all about power to weight.

BTW Dodge hands down makes the ****tiest truck and you can see that in its sales. You may not like the F-150 but it is STILL the number one selling truck period . Even Chevy and Toyota sell more trucks than Dodge does.

Don't forget about gearing either little guy, get a stock 5.0 and race my stock truck, we will see who wins.

Quick Reply: Okay, What the heck!