2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

I'm gone for 3 days and....

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 07:07 PM
BadHab1t
Grand Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: I'm gone for 3 days and....

well ill have to agreee with the scion thing they a really ugly and you would die if you got into an accident with one.... fords do have a ****ty side as well as every other vehicle i personally hate em and my better half has one(02 taurus) it runs great and works just fine for what she needs i hate the fact it has a blue oval on it but it wasa good price.... so with that said ill move on i am a chevy born bred and raised on em love em to death but i drive a dodge ram sport and ya know what it runs better and looks better than alot of the chevy's ive owned and my friends and family have had i stand behind dodge and chevy thats my point and ahhhh mustangs are over rated ill have to agree with what yall say on that damn young punk in there 4 banger ....ahhhh bye

Old 08-28-2007, 08:21 PM
DTC32992
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i agree on the new chevy trucks being pretty weak. i have abuddy who has a 97 with the 350 and it can haul some ***. Altho when we took out his daddy's brand new 07 silverado, it didnt have near as much get up and go as that 10 year old 350.

Old 08-28-2007, 09:06 PM
Parts/Service
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm gonna stay out of this because whileI work for Dodge, I do drive a Mustang. And I don't want to be accused of having 2 screen names. I didn't bash anyone in the first forum, but seems that someone thought I was using another screen name to talk trash. I am here to help answer technical questions and to give advice from someone that actually works at a dealer. I love Dodge trucks and cars, they make me a pretty good living...lol The Dodge trucks set the benchmark for others to follow, and the diesel is second to none..With that said, I still think MY Mustang rocks. Next time you need service on your truck, come see me. I'll take you for a ride in my Mustang and let you form your own opinion on how slow/fast it is.

Old 08-28-2007, 09:15 PM
motorbrreath
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: Parts/Service

I'm gonna stay out of this because whileI work for Dodge, I do drive a Mustang. And I don't want to be accused of having 2 screen names. I didn't bash anyone in the first forum, but seems that someone thought thought I was using another screen name to talk trash. I am here to help answer technical questions and to give advice from someone that actually works at a dealer. I love Dodge trucks and cars, they make me a pretty good living...lol The Dodge trucks set the benchmark for others to follow, and the diesel is second to none..With that said, I still think MY Mustang rocks. Next time you need service on your truck, come see me. I'll take you for a ride in my Mustang and let you form your own opinion on how slow/fast it is.
its good to see someone else from georgia here

Old 08-28-2007, 09:17 PM
Bucky
Rookie

I love dodges, but I used to havea 66F100, and I wish I never got rid of it. Other than that, I might like an old Shelby, but all other Fords just don't appeal to me. At all.

Old 08-28-2007, 09:29 PM
Parts/Service
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: Bucky

I love dodges, but I used to havea 66F100, and I wish I never got rid of it. Other than that, I might like an old Shelby, but all other Fords just don't appeal to me. At all.
Thats what I love about the U. S. of A. We can all have opioions. I am not just a Ford guy. I have a '94 5.7 litre, police interceptor Caprice Classic that suprises Mustangs, ricers and Hemis. I have a Dakota with over 342,000 miles on it. It is the most reliable vehicle I have ever owner.I don't believe that the Mustang is superior to anything, Its just the hot rod I chose to build. Next hot rod is going to be a '76 Malibu or a '78 Little Red Express or Warlock.

Old 08-30-2007, 06:22 PM
Black97Sport
Professional

Theres alot I could say, but I wont.....its comments like you made that get under my skin....just never assume that every "mustang" or "muscle car" has the same driver in it....ever hear of the driver mod? [8D] There are alot of people out there that have a Mustang or whatever, Big Dodge and think they are "the stuff" with thier ride....but when they dont know how to drive/wheel them, they look like total dings when something happens

Old 08-30-2007, 06:51 PM
WayneC
Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

[sm=deadhorse.gif]

Old 08-30-2007, 07:53 PM
2500 mopar
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i love dodge and ford its chevy i dont, and as far as the scion yea it crap

Old 08-30-2007, 10:46 PM
2001dodgeram1500
Professional

well it all basically comes down to the needs of the driver and what is used for.

i like the looks of the newer 2002 - 2007 dodge
as well as the newer fords 2004 - 2007 as i have not driven either of these i will not comment on performance.

i'd take a older chevy 1992 - 1996 anyday they make ALOT of power from that little 350 and they can stand ALOT of abuse.

but, saying all of that i am happy with my dodge truck when it runs like it should. due to evap problems.map sensor,iac,tps problems
i never had this much problems with my 1979 ford and it had well over 150,000 miles and it was rebuilt before.

when all is said and done YOU DRIVE WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD.

Quick Reply: I'm gone for 3 days and....