2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

I'm gone for 3 days and....

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 12:21 AM
mikerados21
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I'm gone for 3 days and....

ORIGINAL: Silver_Dodge

I don't really like to make blanket statements like "all fords suck" because I like some of what Ford does, as well as Chevy, GMC, Toyota, etc... Conversly, there's some of what Dodge does that I dislike too. The F-150 is a decent truck for example for a 1/2 ton, and the Super Duty has some nice features too, but i'd still opt for a Dodge truck first though. I'm also a huge Mustang fan (i've owned 5 in my life). The reason people think Mustangs are slow is that evey punk with a Mustang (be it v6, GT, or whatever) thinks their **** don't stink just because they own a Mustang.They try to race everthing rolling on rubber, and too often they lose (even to full size unmodified Rams) because they don't realize that it takes more then just a Mustang badge for your car to be fast. But there is a big difference between a v6 Mustang, and a '03 or '04 Cobra for example, so to say that all Mustangs are slow just isn't true.
Wow isnt that true. I took my dads 07 Mustang GT/CS and raced everything i could! And then when i got beat by a lightning in the 1/4 mile my dad slapped on the saleen supercharger....lol The only i like about it though is the interior is fairly nice and its a quick little car. Other than that ill stick wit my dodge!

Old 08-31-2007, 01:05 AM
vduncan

Wow, My friends and I get into this alot. When my Dodge is down im told "Should havebought a Chevy" and when the Chevys down: Well, you know.
Ill say it now, classics dont fall into that**** pile. I dont care what you like, Ford, Chevy, Dodge. Dont trash the classics.

Old 08-31-2007, 08:19 AM
big truck man

I'm not really sure if I want to get into this, this make is better that that make. This isa war that has been going on since the begin of American car manufactures.As I currently own one Ford and one Dodge, although not comparable trucks (Expedition and a Ram 2500),they both accomplish what I need from them.The Big Three all make vehicles that are not up to par off the assembly line.[/align][/align]I know this is a thread to bash the Mustang, and the comment Socha made are his opinions this is the great thing about living where we do. If we all were into Ford or Chevy trucks we would not be here bashing these makes, we would be going against Dodge and whatever other make we do not like. [/align][/align]I'm sorry if I rambled on a bit in this post, but why can't we just let people drive what they want to drive? Just remember it takes all kinds of people to make the world go round.[/align]

Old 08-31-2007, 11:45 AM
Ram2K1
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: big truck man
[/align][/align]I'm sorry if I rambled on a bit in this post, but why can't we just let people drive what they want to drive? Just remember it takes all kinds of people to make the world go round.[/align]
Yeah, I gotta agree. I don't ever get upset with anyone's opinions about vehicles, b/c they are entitled to it, just like the rest of us. Wouldn't it be a boring world if we all drove the same vehicle?

Quick Reply: I'm gone for 3 days and....