2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

lower front suspension arm hardware

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 09:08 PM
Silver_Dodge
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: lower front suspension arm hardware

Yup, I think that would do it for sure. That's one think I love about Colorado - dry climate.

Old 09-17-2007, 09:14 PM
padodgeram
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thats part of it , come on now , the other part is luck hell in pa it get humid , salty in winter and this 96 been in the area since new .. just the luck of the draw... speaking of buring you should of heated up the bolt first spray it and see if it would turn...of course before i take any bolt apart i soak it for a week and soak it again when im working on it , it helps "sometimes"

Old 09-18-2007, 04:00 PM
BadHab1t
Grand Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well thanx yall for the info i live in sunny fla right on the gulf coast (palm harbor to be exact) and this weekend or next i will be changing all my control arm bushing and my ball joints i am using energy suspension bushings (polyurethane) and oem ball joints anything else i might expect during this operation? because it is humid as hell and we have lots a salty air i am 10-15 min from flram well indian rocks beach anyway????....j

Quick Reply: lower front suspension arm hardware