2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

does my ram have a factory lift?

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 08:43 AM
condor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: does my ram have a factory lift?

Thanks for the tip on the build sheet. Got one for my truck and learned alot. Pretty interesting and informative.

Adrian

ORIGINAL: Silver_Dodge

Yup, looks all stock to me. That block in the rear is a factory block, and sets your truck to the factory ride height. Yes, technically it is a lift block, but it is not a lift beyond what it rolled of the factory floor with.

As for the SLT versus Laramie SLT, my understanding was that the ST was the base model, the SLT was the premium model, and the Larmaie SLT was the premium, plus a few other goodies. It was basically the top trim level (namely interior goodies) that a Ram came out with. That's the way I understand it.

It is likely not an off-road edition because there is no off-road badging (though that could have been removed), and the wheels are not correct for an off-road edition. I think you have just a standard '01 1500 Larmaie SLT. From your pictures, it appears to be in emaculate condition. That paint just shimmers. Give us the stats on it? How many miles? 318 or 360? It is a very nice looking truck, you should be very happy.

Also, you can get a full build sheet from a dealership or from their website at:
http://www.dodge.com/wccsapp/univers...amp;category=U

Just fill out the form, and tell them you want your factory build sheet info. In a few days, you will get a complete report telling you everything your truck rolled off the factory floor with. Welcome to Dodge Forum!

Quick Reply: does my ram have a factory lift?