2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Winter

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2007, 06:49 PM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Winter

Yeah, we were completely furious, they were just a bunch of stupid little teenage ***s. I did it myself, and it came out 10x better than my brother's job, and he paid $300 to have it done, I feel bad lol. I remember his being so damn sloppy when we got it back, it was just disgusting, now a year later its finally hardened up and looks good, and thankfully we got another exhaust system on it (true dual) so the pipes are clean again, but his shocks are sitll black as hell. But yeah, I was very careful when I undercoated everything, I made sure I didn't hit the e-brake too much, and the job just came out so perfect, something I definately was not anticipating. Some things are just better off being done by yourself because nobody can take their time better than the person who really cares about the truck.

Old 10-14-2007, 06:53 PM
Cereal Killer
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: 20DodgeNeon00
Some things are just better off being done by yourself because nobody can take their time better than the person who really cares about the truck.
Well spoken. Couldn't have said that better if I tried.
BTW that duplicolor undercoating was the same stuff I used. Seems to be in every auto parts store. So far it's holding up real well too.

Old 10-15-2007, 05:36 PM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned

Yeah just love that stuff. And if it gets thin in some areas, all you have to do is just pick up a bottle and touch it up. Really gave the truck a good look, and gets rid of that unsightly rusty frame too.

Old 10-15-2007, 05:40 PM
Joescool00

Thanks a lot. Ill try and post some picks when I get my camera back. p.s. I'm lovin the new truck.

Old 10-15-2007, 05:49 PM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned

ohh man, glad ya loving it too! Just ****in' love these things. I used to think I'd never get rid of my neon after I put so much work into it, and then the day i saw my truck out on the lot, i knew i just had to get it lmao! cant wait to see some picks bud

Quick Reply: Winter