2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Engine Temp. Problem Fixed! Now about Hughes Air Gap!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2007, 11:30 AM
Gary-L
Legend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Engine Temp. Problem Need Help!!!

ORIGINAL: charlie1935

ORIGINAL: 17CumminsBoy

omg i finally figured it out. ok when i took the water temp. sensor i broke it, so i got a new one from Carquest. so i put it in and it read hot. i took a infrared temp. gun to the manifold and it said that it was only around 160, and my guage said 260. so i bought another sender and then it read around 160. omg that pissed me off abit, that it was just that but im also glad it wasnt anything major. lol so yeah that problems fixed
Them infrared temp. guns are handier than a two peckerd billy goat!
I am intrigued as to the uses of a "two peckered billy goat".

Old 11-03-2007, 03:38 PM
SilverRam_01
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: charlie1935

Them infrared temp. guns are handier than a two peckerd billy goat!
DUDE. Holy sh*t, can I PLEASE quote you in my signature? OMG[sm=happybounce.gif]

Old 11-03-2007, 11:59 PM
17CumminsBoy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol ummm i don't have a digital camera right now but i can have one prolly by this thursday. when i got it put on first it seemed kinda sluggish, but after awhile the computer has to learn the new injector angle and all that good stuff. so its starting to get to know the intake. i can tell it has ALOT more when you go to pass someone, i havent tried to pull anything yet but maybe tomorrow. so i'll get back to ya later its fairly late.

Quick Reply: Engine Temp. Problem Fixed! Now about Hughes Air Gap!!