2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Hey guys guess what another speeding TICKET!

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2007, 12:20 AM
mikerados21
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey guys guess what another speeding TICKET!

Yup i took my dodge out and it was the first time to drive in 1 month any vehicle. The dodge kept dying so i had to keep a pace on her. So i got caught just cruisn 57 in a 35 but the cop screwed up writing the ticket. because instead of putting 57 he put 87? Hah also he didnt sign the ticket. So im pretty sure this is going to be dismissed! like i said boys there out to get me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-01-2007, 12:08 PM
charlie1935
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Hey guys guess what another speeding TICKET!

At 57 in a 35 you should be got. The 87 part just ain't right though.

Old 12-01-2007, 12:11 PM
2500 mopar
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wait wernt you the guy that got like 3 or 4 in 2 weeks time LOL they want you bad lol...

Old 12-01-2007, 01:28 PM
Cereal Killer
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: mikerados21

The dodge kept dying so i had to keep a pace on her. So i got caught just cruisn 57 in a 35 but the cop screwed up writing the ticket. because instead of putting 57 he put 87? Hah also he didnt sign the ticket. So im pretty sure this is going to be dismissed! like i said boys there out to get me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So what's wrong with your truck? battery going or something? and if he didn't sign the ticket you will get out of it. He probably did that on purpose. Most cops don't show up if you take tickets to court, I guess they have to do that on their day off or something.

Maybe you should sell that truck. Obviously it's got rare paint job on it which makes it noticable. and get some quieter mufflers on there so they don't hear you hauling *** a mile away. I mean they know everytime they see you that you're doing something wrong. Makes their job easy.

Old 12-01-2007, 01:37 PM
Cereal Killer
Champion

Oh, and with the holiday season and everything you have to be twice as careful. Especially if you've had few to drink. There's twice as manyof them outand around here they go out of thier way to catch people.(like shutting down entire sections of highway for check points). You know it doesnt hurt to actuall keep your eye open for them like not all the time. Maybe just when you're breaking the law

Try getting on their good side. We were so high one night we put our four ways on and pulled a cop over for turning left through a red light. He thought it was hilarious. Now when they see us they just wave or hit the horn or whatever. Cops need laughs too.

Old 12-01-2007, 01:37 PM
IndyRamMan
Champion

Cops have never bothered me with that setup. I guess Im just not as wreckless, aye mike?

Old 12-01-2007, 02:41 PM
nmason
Veteran

ive yet to be pulled over for speeding in this truck. however i have been pulled over a few times. once for a headlight out, that happends to me all the time. they also pulled me over once because of a leaf stuck between my license plate and plate cover. the otehr time was because they thought the truck was stolen, i used to get that one about 3 times a week in the old dodge spirit.

Old 12-01-2007, 03:14 PM
Sinister
Record Breaker

only time my truck has seen a cop was the day i was rear ended.

the smarter and safer you drive, the less police look at you.
why be a dumbass on the road?

Old 12-01-2007, 05:38 PM
Ramafication
Rookie

yup i was pulled over twice when i had my caprice wagon, the speedometer was off 10 kms which put me 10 over the limit, other than that im a carefull driver, my trucks too big to be foolin around in.

Old 12-01-2007, 07:23 PM
Socha_62
Record Breaker

You post up all the time saying their out to get you. And you also so you were going something similar to 57 in a 35...so heres an idea. Maybe they're not out to get you and you just keep speeding...

I have no tickets and have never been pulled over. I speed alot but not excesive. I'm just smart about it.

Quick Reply: Hey guys guess what another speeding TICKET!