2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

super 44 = big dissapointment:(

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2008, 01:53 PM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: super 44 = big dissapointment:(

Sure glasspacks may be the loudest, but I just think they sound like chincy ***. Check my vids out with the 44, it's as loud as cherry bomb or glasspack, and it has tone, what more could you ask for. For some reason though, the 44 isn't consistent with other trucks. Some sound great, others sound quite dissapointing..

Old 01-08-2008, 02:50 PM
8t5gt
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: super 44 = big dissapointment:(

alright hey guys,. no exhaust vids yet. ill shoot some on the weekend. the 44 has a nice tone to it but its just not loud. i think ill gut the cats n worryy when etest time comes around next year lol i do like the sound tho. i dont like the fact that i bought two mufflers that i didnt love :P they arent f'n cheap either, single exhaust here i come on my next truck.

also i told my mechanic to grease everything under the truck including the ****in muffler bearings. i guess he forgot, i went out last night and gave em a shot of grease, sounds alot better now ahah

Quick Reply: super 44 = big dissapointment:(