2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

ughhh first accident :(

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 06:44 PM
SilverRam_01
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ughhh first accident :(

ORIGINAL: Cereal Killer

ORIGINAL: 8t5gt

i reaaaaaaaaaly dont wanna go through insurances lol. or have police reports involved. so im taking the heat and then getting tow mirrors when i have money., and checkin each mirror for about 1 minute before reversin or better idea only go forward
Are you nuts? You shouldn't even have to pay for it because YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO PARK IN A FIRE LANE. That's why if you're parked in a fire lane and there's a fire the fire company can bust your windows out and run a leaky hose right through your car and totally destroy it if they want to and you can bet they don't have to pay for it. Cause she never should have been there. Now all she has to do is take the cash out of your hand like it never happened then sue your insurance company for the money for the damage. You think that's a joke? Someone did it to me. And I was out$800 over it. That's an expensive lesson. ****ing with me like that is an even more expensive lesson though... as they learned whenver they drove their car down the street one dayand it quit working only to find someonehad drained the oil out of it. Wonder who could have done that... guess whatgoes around come around. Either way I'dbe happier to have the$800back.
AHAHAHAHAHA!!! [sm=owned.gif] That's ****ing awesome!! Were yo nice and loosened the plug, or did you you stab it? Lol- sucks about the accident though, 8t5- don't give her any money, and then ask her to prove it was you!

Old 01-31-2008, 06:55 PM
Cereal Killer
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: SilverRam_01

ORIGINAL: Cereal Killer

ORIGINAL: 8t5gt

i reaaaaaaaaaly dont wanna go through insurances lol. or have police reports involved. so im taking the heat and then getting tow mirrors when i have money., and checkin each mirror for about 1 minute before reversin or better idea only go forward
Are you nuts? You shouldn't even have to pay for it because YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO PARK IN A FIRE LANE. That's why if you're parked in a fire lane and there's a fire the fire company can bust your windows out and run a leaky hose right through your car and totally destroy it if they want to and you can bet they don't have to pay for it. Cause she never should have been there. Now all she has to do is take the cash out of your hand like it never happened then sue your insurance company for the money for the damage. You think that's a joke? Someone did it to me. And I was out$800 over it. That's an expensive lesson. ****ing with me like that is an even more expensive lesson though... as they learned whenver they drove their car down the street one dayand it quit working only to find someonehad drained the oil out of it. Wonder who could have done that... guess whatgoes around come around. Either way I'dbe happier to have the$800back.
AHAHAHAHAHA!!! [sm=owned.gif] That's ****ing awesome!! Were yo nice and loosened the plug, or did you you stab it? Lol- sucks about the accident though, 8t5- don't give her any money, and then ask her to prove it was you!
Well whoever did it apperantly drained all the oil out into apan and dumped itin their flower planters so as to not give them any reason to suspect there was no oil in the vehicle.

8t5gt, what did you end up doing?

Old 01-31-2008, 07:43 PM
Jr. Mechanic
Grand Champion

Guys, ever think that maybe he does not have insurance?

Old 01-31-2008, 09:12 PM
Cereal Killer
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

No that never really crossed my mind considering

a.) it's a law that you HAVE to have insurance
b.) he didn't mention not having insurance
c.) you can't get the vehicle inspected if you don't have a current insurance card
d.) The only way you'd be stupid enough not to have car insurance is if you can't afford it, and if you can afford to drive a Dodge Ram (and all 12-15mpg that comes with it) you can afford liabilty at least.

So I certainly hope this is not the case. Usually the people without insurance are illigal immigrants that can't get it and they usually drive beater *** cars because they bought them for $50 off somebody or they just stole it.

Old 01-31-2008, 10:53 PM
kowboydmac
All Star

Well Here's a tricky scenario for you;

I bought my truck in my name; the truck is insured under my dad's name; but i can't get a new tag because my prior tag was registered for a 1975 chevy nova. Now my dealer, which i just paid off everything, said 2 weeks ago i'd have my new title and "tag?" but havn't had anything and now my tag's up. so on my tag it's an 01-08 and registered for a 1975 nova. so i'm out of driving it as of tomorrow. Any way someone could help me out? Sorry to jack your thread, but if you didn't get a police report, then there's really nothing more to say. Your ineveitably screwed.

Old 02-01-2008, 12:45 AM
1BigRamaniac
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Never give cash for anything or even agree to it. You have insurance, let them pay.

If men were angels, we wouldn't need laws. Thomas Jefferson

Good luck.

Quick Reply: ughhh first accident :(