2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Where to get M1

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 12:35 AM
padodgeram
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Where to get M1

ORIGINAL: IndyRamMan

ORIGINAL: Silver_Dodge

Oh brother! I'll be sure to run everything by you and Indy from now on since you clearly think you are the experts on everything. Not sure if there is room in here for the rest of us though with the size of your egos.

Let me help you out here. When I said "Get the 4 barrel M1" in post# 10, it was because hometheaterman had just asked in post #8 about getting DCC-5007381 and what else would be needed (didn't lose you did I, I know this is complicated). So, I posted about the 4 barrel simply to provide him an alternative that is cheaper then the one he was looking at. The fact that an M1 is not ideal on a stock truck was already covered back in post #2 by pcfixerpro. I felt no need to reiterate what was already said. Are you up to speed with the rest of us now? Your so caught up in coming into a thread and spouting like you know everything there is and wanting to just argue, that you missed the point completly. Lastly, "build accordingly to what you have done"????? I think it is better to build according to what you plan to do. Otherwise, you'll never get anywhere and you'll waste time on mods you didn't need.

I'm done and would rather see this topic get back on course. My apologies to hometheaterman that people had to take his thread off on that tangent. Hope you get the answers you need.
I think you need me to adjust your valves dont you?[sm=badbadbad.gif]
we gonna make S'MORES ???

Old 02-05-2008, 12:52 AM
beaner
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Where to get M1

The M1 intake is a great set up even for a minor modded 360. The stock keg style intake has runner lengths almost as long as the chevy tuneport intake. That thing had tons of low end torque and nothing up top! There was a reson chevy stopped making that set up! If that M1 is not any good and the stock one is why does mopar performance put them on every small crate moter they sell?