2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

New headlights, taillights, grille,Updated new pics. page 2

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 05:09 AM
dishdude2k
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Got the new headlights in!

i also put LED tail lights .. and the exact same halo headlights.. ALL OF THE HALO LIGHTS ON EBAY MUST HAVE THE PINS SWITCHED!! ON BOTH LIGHTS.. this comes from your stock lights being a single bulb for hi and low beams... and the new lights have 2 bulbs.. one for high.. one for low.. the reason your highbeam indicator is staying on is because it is actually feeding power back into the hi beam circuit.. there is a write up on the forum on which wires to change.. do NOT cut the wires on the truck.. it is easy to switch the pins..and if you switch the right pins.. it will work.. all it takes is a paper clip.. i will post pics of mine as soon as i get the chance.. i just moved from north carolina to colorado a couple weeks ago.. so im just gettting settled in .. i was disappointed with the lights at first.. but love them now.. i actually wired the LED's and the halo's on the headlights to the park lamp circuits.. so if i turn on just the park lamps.. it looks pretty wicked.. also about 2 weeks ago i put running lights on the cab.. makes it look even better.. ill try to get pics posted tomorrow

Old 04-03-2008, 08:58 AM
Bhanson

Yeah at first i dint know that untill i cam on here and asked around... finally i found out that the blue and the black wires were in wrong once i swiched them they worked perfect i have no problems with mine...its a easy fix that doesnt take long.

Old 04-04-2008, 04:36 PM
94Ramsey
Professional

i was also thinking about the halos but i think i'll stuck with the 1pc chrome euros and run the blue bulbs like some of the lexuses got, i was also looking at the L.E.D 3rd light and tail lights but not sure if i should go with smoked or chrome backing? Name:  b6aa3de30ed3.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  44.0 KB

Quick Reply: New headlights, taillights, grille,Updated new pics. page 2