2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Exhaust video with the headers

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 10:57 PM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Exhaust video with the headers

Your comments bring me all deep happyness Thanks gang

But yeah, I just figured since I wasn't doing a true dual, I wanted it to be 3". It's a big truck, it's a big engine, so I figured a complete 3" system with the fake 5" dual would be the best compromise. To be honest, this system has grossed me an intense amount of torque, and I am so happy with it. With the addition of the K&N coming, can only get better. I love this system though, there are so many different levels of sounds to it. You got your deep basey sound, then you got your hollow gutted cat sound, and then you got your practically straight piped crackling screaming sound, just depends how much thottle your giving her[8D]

Old 04-08-2008, 11:51 PM
motorbrreath
Record Breaker

[sm=popcorn.gif]

why is every post the same? we know your exhaust sounds good. we know you like your truck, tranny, headers, super 44, CAI. but thats it...

indy... bravo.

Old 04-09-2008, 12:05 AM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned

Yikes! Relax partner, can't a man show off his pride and joy[8D] I've had the ultimate ****ty winter of all time, just nice getting my feet back on the ground.

Old 04-09-2008, 12:12 AM
padodgeram
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Now is the time for the boy to get TB , 1.7 RR , as i see the CAI is on the way , then maybe a SCT tuner.... doesnt matter i can listen to that exhaust all day long sweet music to my ears , its like a glasspack sound to it.. And figure out what gears you got then maybe upgrade that to , then it will be a nice ride..

Old 04-09-2008, 12:13 AM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned

thanks bub!

Old 04-09-2008, 08:59 AM
motorbrreath
Record Breaker

get the 1.7's and install em yourself, and you can join the cool club.

Old 04-09-2008, 09:55 AM
jasonw
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 23 Likes on 12 Posts

ORIGINAL: motorbrreath

why is every post the same? we know your exhaust sounds good. we know you like your truck, tranny, headers, super 44, CAI. but thats it...

indy... bravo.
Come on dude. More than a couple posts on how people like someone's exhaust, and no one else can post about that anymore? Give me a break.

I'll remember this next time you do something to your truck and more than two people say "wow, good job" to you.

Old 04-09-2008, 10:10 AM
motorbrreath
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: jason.w

ORIGINAL: motorbrreath

indy... bravo.
Come on dude. More than a couple posts on how people like someone's exhaust, and no one else can post about that anymore? Give me a break.

I'll remember this next time you do something to your truck and more than two people say "wow, good job" to you.
its not even that dude, its the fact that we have seen his exaust videos since he has been on the forum.

its the same posts over and over. either tranny, or exhaust, or a race vid between the f350. its OLD. if you will look into his other posts, ive given the kid props on his truck mutiple times, but now it just seems like hes out to get compliments. and if that means you wont say my truck looks good, then i guess ill be heartbroken.

but again, i stand with indy on this one.

Old 04-09-2008, 11:40 AM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned

lol you guys are so paranoid. You guys are really just making your heartbeat go way faster than it has to be. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but this dodge forum is the ONLY PLACE where it's the norm to show our trucks to each other lol. I have no where to vent in real life because I'd just look like some truck fedish guy lmao. Listen, I love my truck, I don't deny that, and if you haven't gotten used to the fact that I like to show it around, then start getting used to it, because this is the primetime and appropriate place to do so...cut me a break man, quit hating...

..and the cool club? C'mon Chris, my trucks been in the cool club since I hopped into it the first day, stop being such a sore thumb man and just chill out. If you don't want to see the videos, then just don't watch them, but some people actually enjoy seeing them. In fact, I wish guys would more often make videos of their trucks,they are fun as hell to watch. We all have beautiful trucks, nobody should be getting sour around here, we're all buds..[8D]

Old 04-09-2008, 11:45 AM
padodgeram
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

its fetish , and yes u are an exhaust / trans fetish guy , just dont make vids of u humping your truck.. now put a hot chick in the vid while reving would be good..LOL

Quick Reply: Exhaust video with the headers