2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

What kind of headers?

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2008, 08:36 AM
IndyRamMan
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What kind of headers?

hammerz71, can I please have your heads! While your at it, make an adapter kit for me

Old 04-17-2008, 02:56 AM
clint84

yeah those headers look awesome, the only long tubes i've seen for my '01 are the pacesetters, i don't know anyplace here where i live (statesboro, ga) that does coatings so maybe i could just work more hours and get the ceramic coated ones. part time work and college life doesn't leave alot of spare cash. has anyone used those, the pacesetters? i guess i would have to go to a shop to fix me up a Y pipe and do the rest of the three inch exhaust. could this be a front yard install or would i need a lift etc.

what about cats? anyone have a recomendation? the catco's are the cheap ones, there are the magnaflows, dynatech, etc. i'm set on the super 44 flowmasters, not sure if i'm going to do another turn down or tip out the side. though performance is important, reliablilty and durabilty are higher on the list.

Old 04-17-2008, 03:00 AM
TIMIDONE
All Star

Im looking into true duals....replace my headers with long tubes then 3" pipe to hi-flow magnaflow cats (2) then to two super 44 mufflers....If I wasn't in Emissions area I'd just drop the cats.

Old 04-17-2008, 07:16 AM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Hey Clint, how are things in Statesboro? I lived in Vidalia from 1993 till 2004, went to a few real good Southern games in the mid to late 90's. Gonna be in south Ga. all next week for a little fishing and trail/mud riding, I have a little unscheduled vacation (suspended from work 2 weeks) and own some old farmland with a few buddies. Can't wait, I sure miss not being in Ga. anymore...

Old 04-17-2008, 01:39 PM
clint84

everything's good the weather is beautiful, i'm a few short weeks from graduating, i won't be in school when our football team plays next season (about 2/3's are freshman and we play georgia) pretty good.

Quick Reply: What kind of headers?