2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

New Direction

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 08:24 PM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Direction

Thanks dude. I know she isn't exactly as beefy as she once was, and there are some angles that still aren't the greatest, but with the amount of performance I got back and drivability, I am willing to sacrifice any bad angles on the truck. She's quick on her feet, and can actually tow now. She still sits higher than most trucks and has acceptional offroad capability, yet still feets my needs of going fast, towing, and daily driving. Should be a lot more safer to drive in come next winter too. Hope to get some better digital pictures with a camera, but for now, these cellphone pix will have to do!

Old 06-06-2008, 09:59 PM
CySlyde
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

old workmate had a ranchhand on his truck and hated it... he swapped it for a buckstop, www.buckstop.biz says it was hte best bumper he has ever owned.

Old 06-07-2008, 06:26 PM
hometheaterman
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Glad to hear your transmission is doing better. Did you get that buildsheet? What does it say?

Quick Reply: New Direction