2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Mopar Breather for sale

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2008, 09:52 AM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jr. Mechanic, seriouslly, shut up. You have NO IDEA who I am whatsoever. You my friend, sound ignorant for thinking for a moment that you actually know who I am. I'm an ******* to people who are an ******* to me, period. I don't need sympathy either, but I expect people to remain kind. There isn't any reason why I should be ganged up on time and time again, it's obnoxious. Besides, in the video it's 8 seconds with a bad shifting transmission...

Jason, you are exactly right. Just seems very old to me that for over a year, these guys act like they don't know who I am. At the end of the day, my passion for my truck is what it's about. If they can't relate to that, then there missing the point. Even if I'm complaining, I'm looking for input and suggesstions. Putting me down more or tagging up on me from a bunch of grown men doesn't help. I'm always nice, ALWAYS...but somebody always has to misconstrue something. Then you have a little boy like jr. mechanic come on here and act like he knows me..c'mon guy, you don't even have a clue, relax.

PA come on up. South Portland, Maine.

Last edited by 05DodgeRamHemi; 08-17-2008 at 09:54 AM.
Old 08-17-2008, 09:56 AM
Jr. Mechanic
Grand Champion

Originally Posted by 01DodgeRam360
Jr. Mechanic, seriouslly, shut up. You have NO IDEA who I am whatsoever. You my friend, sound ignorant for thinking for a moment that you actually know who I am. I'm an ******* to people who are an ******* to me, period. I don't need sympathy either, but I expect people to remain kind. There isn't any reason why I should be ganged up on time and time again, it's obnoxious. Besides, in the video it's 8 seconds with a bad shifting transmission...

PA come on up. South Portland, Maine.
Never claimed to know who you were, just that over the internet, you are an ignorant *******. No body is ganging up on you, its in your head.

Btw, you must be counting in chinese seconds....

Old 08-17-2008, 12:04 PM
silvermach2002

"This one time in band camp..."

Old 08-17-2008, 12:05 PM
dodgewilltravel
Rookie

You guys need to chill, there are a lot other things that can be bitched at, don't worry about things you have no control over, nobodys perfect, not even me.

Old 08-17-2008, 12:17 PM
aim4squirrels
Legend
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

This block user post option works great! I can't even see Neon's posts unless somebody quotes the stuff he writes.

Old 08-17-2008, 12:18 PM
Parts/Service
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Alright guys. Thats enought of the fighting and name calling...If you don't have something relivant to say, just keep your personal attacks to yourself....

Thread locked....

Quick Reply: Mopar Breather for sale