2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Where to get LED Dome Lights

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2008, 02:07 PM
Viper37
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That was most definitely not the context in which I used the word. Go troll elsewhere.

Originally Posted by Kindschi
Im so much touche about the subject, but I was rather trying to get you to understand where im coming from, but I can see how I would of came off as touche
Lol, that Is Too-Shay as in, "Good Point" or "I can see where you are coming from." Not "Touchy."

lol

Old 10-10-2008, 04:46 PM
Kindschi
Veteran

Originally Posted by Viper37
Lol, that Is Too-Shay as in, "Good Point" or "I can see where you are coming from." Not "Touchy."

lol
lmao, now I feel like a moron!... Oddly I dont feel any different then I normally do!

My mistake Viper..

-K

Old 10-10-2008, 05:35 PM
lifesavin

I would be interested in seeing a write up on how to make your own LEDs. Also I have seen that there are several LED replacements for the dome lights. What about the map lights?

Old 10-10-2008, 08:33 PM
Viper37
Banned
Talking

Originally Posted by lifesavin
I would be interested in seeing a write up on how to make your own LEDs.
Unless you send me gallium, arsenic, phosphor, boron oxide, a pressure chamber, as well as some gold, I wont be able to show you.

Oh that English language sure is fun.

Its really simple. Go get some LED's that are in the 3V range, get a 1/2 watt 470 ohm resistor, solder them together, voila. You have a 12v compatible resistor.

Or, you could just go get a 12v LED and plug it in like a bulb.

This really is not worthy of a writeup. Its standard 12v work. Look it up, gazillions of people use LED's on their cars. Check any Honda forum.

Quick Reply: Where to get LED Dome Lights