2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Truck Broken Into, Need A Little Help.

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 07:58 AM
Bob5151
Veteran
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by jason.w
And then, depending on your age and your insurance company, watch your rates go up.

Sorry, I severely dislike insurance companies.
I'm 20 years old, and I recentlyswitched to Nationwide after being with State Farm for 4 years (since I started driving). When I bought my truck, they raised my rates so high it was rediculous. They wanted over $360 a month. Nationwide quoted me a little less than $170/month for the same coverage with a lower deductable. So I switched. I called them yesterday about it, and the guy said that my rates may very well go up, but he wasn't sure. I think, though, for the price and ease of replacement, I'm just going to snag the used ones, that are in great shape. I hate insurance companies, too.

Old 10-12-2008, 07:09 PM
PurplDodge
Legend
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Bob5151
I'm 20 years old, and I recentlyswitched to Nationwide after being with State Farm for 4 years (since I started driving). When I bought my truck, they raised my rates so high it was rediculous. They wanted over $360 a month. Nationwide quoted me a little less than $170/month for the same coverage with a lower deductable. So I switched. I called them yesterday about it, and the guy said that my rates may very well go up, but he wasn't sure. I think, though, for the price and ease of replacement, I'm just going to snag the used ones, that are in great shape. I hate insurance companies, too.
I cry when i go to the junkyards. Thats why i hate insurance companies.

Quick Reply: Truck Broken Into, Need A Little Help.