2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

additional parts??

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 02:30 AM
dodgeman22
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default additional parts??

hey guys i have a buddy with a lathe that can make me coil spacers and blocks for my truck im thinkin 3 or 4 inches, and i was wondering if i need additional parts, i know shocks are a must but is there anything else needed?? i would need to extend my axle breather line and such but anything else thanks in advance

Old 10-22-2008, 09:50 AM
pcfixerpro
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you stay 3 or under, I don't think you need drop pitman arms, or drop trackbar brackets, upper and lower control arms etc. No offense, but it is probably easier to buy the materials than make them youself? You still need to buy ubolts, nuts, etc if your going to do blocks anyway. Also, how do you plan on installing the studs in you spacer? Seems like a lot of work for something so simple that you can pick up for cheap anyway. a 2.5" spacers is 80 dollars at www.hellbentsteel.com You can buy 3" coil springs if you want which I think the part number is D30 from skyjacker. Whatever you want to do, wish you luck!

Quick Reply: additional parts??