2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

F*** this guy

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 07:07 PM
PurplDodge
Legend
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Talking F*** this guy

this message was sent to me by "dungholio"

yes i want a hitch that i can see, that was my plan, at this point i dont care anymore, i need to tow my trailer. at least i dont have a purple truck hahaha, and i have a real billet grille, not the gay inserts, or is that what men do these days?

it was titled "um sure says the guy with a purple truck!"

im not crying, just venting. DodgeFourm has just been a little boring since we made a peace agreement with 01DodgeRam360! I thought i would jazz it up a little

Last edited by PurplDodge; 11-04-2008 at 07:29 PM.
Old 11-04-2008, 07:20 PM
Viper37
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good post.

Old 11-04-2008, 07:26 PM
PurplDodge
Legend

this is what i sent back to him titled: Go **** Yourself
Dude WTF???? I didnt make fun of your truck, so why THE **** ARE YOU making fun of mine?????????? I like the way your truck looks, it looks sharp. YOU CAN SHOVE YOUR BILLET GRILLE UP YOUR ****ING ***. i dont care if you have a billet grille, personally i think they are too 90's style and everyone has them. at least i can stand out in crowd with my truck. i dont have gay inserts, i have a stock grille painted hemi orange. at least im not such a queer that i send a pm making fun of a person for having a purple truck to a person who gave you good advice about a hitch. "or is that what men do these days". WTF is that sopposed to mean?? people have what they like and thy can do what they want, **** gobble.
Sincerly,
The guy with the PURPLE TRUCK

Old 11-04-2008, 08:38 PM
Kindschi
Veteran

And in this corner wearing the Purple trunks with Hemi Orange strips.... "PURPLDODGERAMITMFERS"

And in this corner wearing the Blue trunks w/o a hitch..... dunholi

I want a clean fight men.. Touch fist and beat the hell out of each other after the bell

*DING DING DING*

hahaha

Old 11-04-2008, 08:48 PM
PurplDodge
Legend

Originally Posted by Kindschi
And in this corner wearing the Purple trunks with Hemi Orange strips.... "PURPLDODGERAMITMFERS"

And in this corner wearing the Blue trunks w/o a hitch..... dunholi

I want a clean fight men.. Touch fist and beat the hell out of each other after the bell

*DING DING DING*

hahaha
if you are talking about me, there is no such thing as a clean fight!

Old 11-04-2008, 08:59 PM
pcfixerpro
Champion

Im the kinda guy that you could say pretty much whatever too, and it will roll off my back. Just note that the guy probably sent you that pm to you hoping to get a rise out of you. Turns out he got one better when you posted on here for everyone to see. I can understand you probably care about your truck and take pride in it, and when someone says something about it naturally one would become mad. But just know that you like your truck and thats all that matters when it comes down to it. And doing a battle over the internet is totally pointless.

Old 11-04-2008, 09:48 PM
Viper37
Banned

Originally Posted by PURPLDODGERAMITMFERS
this is what i sent back to him titled: Go **** Yourself
Dude WTF???? I didnt make fun of your truck, so why THE **** ARE YOU making fun of mine?????????? I like the way your truck looks, it looks sharp. YOU CAN SHOVE YOUR BILLET GRILLE UP YOUR ****ING ***. i dont care if you have a billet grille, personally i think they are too 90's style and everyone has them. at least i can stand out in crowd with my truck. i dont have gay inserts, i have a stock grille painted hemi orange. at least im not such a queer that i send a pm making fun of a person for having a purple truck to a person who gave you good advice about a hitch. "or is that what men do these days". WTF is that sopposed to mean?? people have what they like and thy can do what they want, **** gobble.
Sincerly,
The guy with the PURPLE TRUCK

Wow, you are so e-tough it's not even funny.

Old 11-04-2008, 10:07 PM
Silver_Dodge
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

This is pointless. Locked