2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Terrible strategy by forum moderator

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2008, 06:25 PM
Gary-L
Legend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by vmann
amen.
Nutswinger.

Old 11-27-2008, 06:42 PM
jasonw
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 22 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Viper37
For the love of god, shut the hell up. All of you.
We should keep this thread alive for ten pages of 133t talk just to annoy Viper.

Old 11-27-2008, 06:45 PM
blacklake1967
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh ya...get this, the google ads in my Bass Player forum contantly gives us
"fishing gear" ads....hahaha

Old 11-27-2008, 08:41 PM
PurplDodge
Legend
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Default stupid thread

Originally Posted by jason.w
We should keep this thread alive for ten pages of 133t talk just to annoy Viper.
WTF IS 133T TALK????????????????????

keep this thread ALIVE!!!!!!

And lets keep on topic
Stupid Moderators!

Old 12-19-2008, 12:14 PM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

Calling any mod an idiot is just asking for the ban stick regardless of cause. This problem should have been approached with a little more "Due Process" if you get my drift. Some suddelty if you will. I agree that the Chevy ads and Ford crap shouldn't be here, but think about it, Chrysler just shut down facility for 30 days, so the other guys are keeping this forum alive. Chrysler sure the heck aint.

Old 12-19-2008, 12:27 PM
Silver_Dodge
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by robert.d.truitt
I'm not sure who the moderator of this forum is, but they are an idiot. Everytime the word "truck" is used there is a silverado add. Not to mention the banner add at the top, and the Ford banner on the side. This is a DODGE forum, shouldn't they be trying to sell more Dodges or maybe even parts for them.
I happen to be a moderator on here (for the 2nd Gen Ram section), so thanks for calling me an idiot. Just to let you know, moderators have no power on here to do anything with the ads. All we do is help people with their threads, clean up the sections, and lock threads when they get out of hand. It is the site Administrators who deal with the stuff you are talking about. I really hope you go call them an idiot too, that will be fun to watch.

In case you didn't know, the ads pay the bills. Yes this is Dodge Forum, but it is not associated with Dodge or Chrysler in any way. It is just a public discussion forum that happens to be centered around the topic of Dodge's. If Chrysler owned this website, then I think your point would be valid, but that's not the case.

Oh, and by the way, a paid advertisement is called an "ad", not an "add". And who's calling who an idiot?

Last edited by Silver_Dodge; 12-19-2008 at 01:43 PM.
Old 12-19-2008, 03:55 PM
PurplDodge
Legend
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by dirtydog
but think about it, Chrysler just shut down facility for 30 days, so the other guys are keeping this forum alive. Chrysler sure the heck aint.
I dont get why Dodge has a bunch of ads on Yahoo, and eBay for the new Ram. Those ads probably cost WAAAAY more than it would to put their ads on here.

But on here we dont need the Dodge ads. We can just go to the 4th Gen section and learn everthing we need to know about the '09 Ram.
The Chevy and Ford ads do suck, but with tose ad, we can see how much the Chevys and Fords suck compared to the Ram.

Old 12-19-2008, 06:06 PM
JimkDaAdtman
Veteran

I am actually laughing to myself right now, because as I am reading this thread, there is a Chevy Silverado banner above my post box, and it says:
"America's favorite Truck! Better Fuel Economy than the Dodge Ram"

Well, That made me laugh... THey say EPS EST 21mpg, but they aren't specifying what motor.. Well, heck, a Prius get's better mileage than a Dodge Ram too, but I sure as heck aint gunna be seen drivin one of those little things.. Especially after watching Jeff Dunham...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf81dE4DS20

Old 12-19-2008, 09:41 PM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JimkDaAdtman
Well, That made me laugh... THey say EPS EST 21mpg, but they aren't specifying what motor.. Well, heck, a Prius get's better mileage than a Dodge Ram too, but I sure as heck aint gunna be seen drivin one of those little things.. Especially after watching Jeff Dunham...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf81dE4DS20
Ok, just watched the whole thing and no mention of a prius.... did you mean: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQcSOP2AzXU

Old 12-20-2008, 03:37 AM
JimkDaAdtman
Veteran

well crap... I dunno how that happened... Except I was also emailing a few links to someone while I was typing this, so perchance I dropped the wrong link here? oh well, yeah, blue friggin prius.. hahaha...

That reminds me though, My dad has a S-10 extended cab, I told Him I was guna shove it under my hood, and use it for my drive train.. It should fit.. hahahaha

JimK

Last edited by JimkDaAdtman; 12-20-2008 at 03:39 AM.

Quick Reply: Terrible strategy by forum moderator