2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Fog Lights

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2008, 08:09 PM
PurplDodge
Legend
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Viper37
Yeah, I'm the retard.

We know

Old 12-30-2008, 12:50 AM
iwhitne
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 01DodgeRam360
Iwhitne, really like the look of your truck. I'm not a fan of bedcaps, but minus that, I think your truck is very nicely done.
thank you! I've been slowly adding stuff as money allows over the past year. the bed rails look a little funny with the cap installed.. but I hang the cap in the barn after the winter is over... I'll be installing some smitty built steps and I hope to get a ranch hand bumper set-up as well

Old 12-30-2008, 01:23 PM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think those BFGs look awesome on the truck. If I could have done it again, I would have gotten those tires for sure. I'm not a big fan of grille guards either, but your truck, as well as upperwhite trash pull it off undoubtedly.

Old 12-30-2008, 06:24 PM
Kindschi
Veteran

I think those BFGs look awesome on the truck. If I could have done it again, I would have gotten those tires for sure. I'm not a big fan of grille guards either, but your truck, as well as upperwhite trash pull it off undoubtedly.
Thanks for the compliment!

Got any pics of your new Fog's installed? Tried to view your car domain but all I can see is a neon... maybe wrong url?

Old 12-30-2008, 06:38 PM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned

No problem, I don't shy away from complimenting a truck when it's nicely put together!

Here's my link. I don't have any updated photos though, this was the truck when it used to be the way I wish it still was. I hate N.E Transmission....

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2944483

Old 12-31-2008, 03:30 AM
jasonw
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 23 Likes on 12 Posts

...which is why you are having them install a new transmission in your truck.

Couldn't resist. How is that coming, by the way?

Old 12-31-2008, 10:26 AM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned

I haven't heard anything back yet on the transmission. My guess is it will be done this Friday, or sometime early next week. They didn't touch the truck at all last week.

Old 12-31-2008, 11:52 AM
iwhitne
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs up

Thanks man! I looked your truck up and it looks sick! I like the dual pipes!.. I'm not a fan of the tail light covers on most trucks.. but because yours' is black it pulls the truck together nicely!

Old 12-31-2008, 02:36 PM
Kindschi
Veteran

Sucks you had to return the truck to stock, looks good now, looked great before. How do you like the tailpipes being angled out? I was thinking about doing mine that way but could never commit to it.

Hope your tranny is finally done right this time around.

Old 12-31-2008, 08:17 PM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned

Originally Posted by Kindschi
How do you like the tailpipes being angled out? I was thinking about doing mine that way but could never commit to it.
I love the tips angled behind each rear tire. I wanted to make sure I wasn't bias though, so at one point, I even had my tips go straight out the rear underneath the bumper. I absolutely hated it. I disliked the look, and I disliked how I couldn't hear the truck reflecting off things anymore. Having the exhaust go behind each rear tire immediatly gives a truck that custom edge to it, and I love how the sound reflects well off bridges, and peoples cars.

After this warranty is up on this transmission, I plan to lift this truck back up. That lift I had on before was faulty anyways. It had a hackjob 3" spacer in the front, and left stress on all of the stock suspension components. Once my obligations with N.E are over, I plan to purchase a 5" Fabtech lift with 35" tires again, and have it done right. But for now, I'll just take pride in keeping her clean and maintaining it.

Quick Reply: Fog Lights