2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Former Bowtie only Girl......

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 11:36 AM
redneck1977woman
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Identity

Originally Posted by Rex-TheDOGG

And this fact excites you?

I think she's really VW or Squirrels in disguise, lol

J/K and welcome to DF.

I can assure you i am not one other others faking an identity.....i will hopefully post pics this week if my dial up quits giving me fits...

Old 03-31-2009, 11:40 AM
Rex-TheDOGG
Captain

Originally Posted by redneck1977woman
I can assure you i am not one other others faking an identity.....i will hopefully post pics this week if my dial up quits giving me fits...
I am relieved to hear this, lol. Again, welcome to DF.

Old 03-31-2009, 11:47 AM
zman17
Retired Moderator - RIP
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

NO! We are in the process of getting rid of our bleeding poon (Neon)!
LMAO! Just don't forget, he might end up keeping it and sticking around, because he is NOT going to get the asking price, unless some moron drives by.Which I'm sure he's counting on.

Old 03-31-2009, 11:52 AM
redneck1977woman

Well to answer some of the varying questions on here from the multitude of "male" dodge owners who seem so entrigued by the enigma of a woman truck owner...who is interested in learning about the appearant "basket case" of a truck i have purchased....i will write a bit more.....

Its a 1996 Dodge 5.2, 5spd 4WD, ext. cab...base work truck package (i do have another thread with the full requests for diagnostic help....)

Its all stock base and the transfer issue was basically...the damn thing started hopping out of gear when in 4wd...then wouldnt move...now moves a lil.....

After reading all the great information the more "mature" guys have posted i crawled under the truck Friday and the damn yoke on the back of the transfer looks shot....i dont thing the thing has a drop of oil left in it...and the lil rubber seal on the back of the transfer at the yoak is dripping...and you can see where oil has spun out....

SO i have found me a "new" used transfer and plan on trying to swap it out this weekend after i borrow my dads floor jack....I also gotta pick up a converter....or modify the other....legally of course...LOL...because it is clogging up.....

I am a tried and true country girl....havent been on here to post back...because they been stocking trout up here in my favorite locations and i am an avid trout fisherwoman......

Please feel free to ask me anything boys.....except for a phone number....because i am taken at the moment.....and yes by a man with his own Dodge...i refuse to share mine.....its a girls truck.......

Old 03-31-2009, 12:13 PM
Rex-TheDOGG
Captain

Originally Posted by zman17
LMAO! Just don't forget, he might end up keeping it and sticking around, because he is NOT going to get the asking price, unless some moron drives by.Which I'm sure he's counting on.
I think he's gone. He said he would trade it in if he didn't get what he wants for it. We've got so many copies of his truck down here, I could pick one up for about 5k.

Old 03-31-2009, 12:27 PM
zman17
Retired Moderator - RIP

Well to answer some of the varying questions on here from the multitude of "male" dodge owners who seem so entrigued by the enigma of a woman truck owner...who is interested in learning about the appearant "basket case" of a truck i have purchased....i will write a bit more.....

Its a 1996 Dodge 5.2, 5spd 4WD, ext. cab...base work truck package (i do have another thread with the full requests for diagnostic help....)

Its all stock base and the transfer issue was basically...the damn thing started hopping out of gear when in 4wd...then wouldnt move...now moves a lil.....

After reading all the great information the more "mature" guys have posted i crawled under the truck Friday and the damn yoke on the back of the transfer looks shot....i dont thing the thing has a drop of oil left in it...and the lil rubber seal on the back of the transfer at the yoak is dripping...and you can see where oil has spun out...

SO i have found me a "new" used transfer and plan on trying to swap it out this weekend after i borrow my dads floor jack....I also gotta pick up a converter....or modify the other....legally of course...LOL...because it is clogging up.....

I am a tried and true country girl....havent been on here to post back...because they been stocking trout up here in my favorite locations and i am an avid trout fisherwoman......

Please feel free to ask me anything boys.....except for a phone number....because i am taken at the moment.....and yes by a man with his own Dodge...i refuse to share mine.....its a girls truck.......

Obviously it sounds like the TC is toast. Whatever you decide to do get one of these, http://www.drivetrain.com/parts_cata...ase_saver.html

Old 03-31-2009, 12:29 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

We've got a "Great Outdoors" section too, sounds like you might be able enjoy it as well. I invite you to stop in and post there.

I was born with a fly rod in my hands, grew up fishing all the famous adirondack trout streams, but got heavy into bass tourney fishing upon moving into the deep south in the early '90s.

You should be able to find a few of us with like interests in there...

Old 03-31-2009, 12:29 PM
zman17
Retired Moderator - RIP

I think he's gone. He said he would trade it in if he didn't get what he wants for it. We've got so many copies of his truck down here, I could pick one up for about 5k.

LOL! Has it even been a week? This is one spoiled kid that gets what he wants.

Old 03-31-2009, 12:30 PM
99DRAM31887
Veteran

yes it does sound like its toast

Old 03-31-2009, 01:34 PM
lastrights
Grand Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

sweet a 5 speed!! you boyfriends owns a dodge !! better watch out guys , he may be wondering onto this thread lol

Quick Reply: Former Bowtie only Girl......