2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Former Bowtie only Girl......

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2009, 01:55 PM
Rex-TheDOGG
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by redneck1977woman
Glad the 2nd Gen guys seem to like having a girl around.....
You know, this reminds me of The Apprentice with Donald Trump saying, "Neon, your fired!, Redneckwoman, your hired!"

Old 04-03-2009, 02:50 PM
LegendKiller89
Captain

Welcome to DF, nice to have woman who ain't afraid of getting her hands dirty. More power to you for wanting to wrench on your own stuff! As for the cat, it was said earlier (though I think it got lost in all this non-sense lol) you can buy a Hi-Flow cat for just under a $100. They are well worth the money.

I like the fact that your truck is a 5speed, thats bad ***. Any plans for future mods to the truck?

Old 04-03-2009, 04:10 PM
redneck1977woman

Well i would like to lift it up....do a lil dress up to the exterior and sup it up a bit.....but i dont have much $$$ for the moment...LOL...which is why i bought a dodge in the first place....

The replacment transfer case is gonna run me $450...which from what i have researched really isn't too bad....

I would love to put a Dana Transfer in it....and high $$$ it up with fancy mod's that will hold up...because i really like to rip and tear in the mud pits....

Hopefully if she will hold up to me driving for a few years.....then she will one day become "SWEET".....i have always wanted a customer white paint job with pink cammo stripes....

Old 04-03-2009, 07:25 PM
RodeoRamCowgirl
Banned

Originally Posted by HammerZ71
We got one in 3rd Gen, don't even own a Truck, let alone a Dodge. Not bad at all to look at, but damn the posts are incoherent and just go on and on and on. Bi*ch can take a technical thread and turn it into OT in a heartbeat.

Want her?
Hammer - hush. It is not my fault they turn OT, at least not all the time... Im not gonna even touch the other remarks. At least I don't steal pictures or some of the other BS in 3rd Gen I seen

Originally Posted by BlueBeast2
Wouldn't that be your girlfriend?
Seems like 2nd & 3rd Gen seem to think this... and even when I got the b/f's stuff in my profile... haha... Hammer - he's old enough to be my DAD!!

*runs and hides*

btw - welcome to 2nd Gen, redneck, I heard about ya the day ya joined from ol' Hammer here -- I have a construction pylon colored (and size just about) bowtie now - dont do good on offroadin... ya need that if ya wanna go campin/offroadin/fishin... I'm gonna go skulk back to 3rd Gen now - byes!!

--Cow-Chick--

Old 04-03-2009, 07:37 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by RodeoRamCowgirl
Hammer - hush. It is not my fault they turn OT, at least not all the time... Im not gonna even touch the other remarks. At least I don't steal pictures or some of the other BS in 3rd Gen I seen

Seems like 2nd & 3rd Gen seem to think this... and even when I got the b/f's stuff in my profile... haha... Hammer - he's old enough to be my DAD!!

*runs and hides*

btw - welcome to 2nd Gen, redneck, I heard about ya the day ya joined from ol' Hammer here -- I have a construction pylon colored (and size just about) bowtie now - dont do good on offroadin... ya need that if ya wanna go campin/offroadin/fishin... I'm gonna go skulk back to 3rd Gen now - byes!!

--Cow-Chick--

I rest my case!!!

Old 04-03-2009, 10:04 PM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I rest my case!!!
geez would you two just get along?

Old 04-03-2009, 10:28 PM
BlueBeast2
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RodeoRamCowgirl

*runs and hides*

--Cow-Chick--
I seen your sig in another thread and the right hand girl thing made me think ya'll were a couple.

Old 04-04-2009, 07:45 AM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by BlueBeast2
I seen your sig in another thread and the right hand girl thing made me think ya'll were a couple.
nah, she's just like that puppy dog that follows you home from school one day, and then you just can't bring yourself to get rid of it...

Old 04-04-2009, 08:15 AM
aim4squirrels
Legend
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

you all know Hammer's a closet Chevy Lover... That's your in, Cowgirl.

Old 04-04-2009, 09:53 AM
BlueBeast2
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

nah, she's just like that puppy dog that follows you home from school one day, and then you just can't bring yourself to get rid of it...
I wish a hottie would follow me home

Quick Reply: Former Bowtie only Girl......