2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Please proof read!

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2009, 12:58 AM
helms
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ice01
Hey, don't go on preaching about others mispelling, mistyping, or just plain typing in a way that you can't read. As I read your complaining post I realized that you mispelled the word sentence, never capitalized the letter I several times, mispelled the word ridiculous, and never used correct punctuation in several words. In the very same sentence that you stated that you proof read your post you typed and I quote " i proof read to make sure it sound proper". Not good english either.
It is probably good that you are not a teacher! I guess the moral of the story is you should not throw rocks if you live in a glass house!!
Some of the people on here are just good old country boys looking for a little information on how to fix something on their truck. Give them a break!!!! Hell they might end up helping you one day!! If it bothers you to read their post then don't, someone else will. Oh and by the way isn't your 02 a 3rd generation Dodge?
i already stated that i mispell some words, and use improper gammer, but it was obviously good enough that you understood it.... its not like im looking for problems to bitch about, i stay out of every squabble on this forum, and try to give as much constructive information i can, i even research to help answer some questions. im just saying, if other people want good feedback, they need to put in a little more effort.

Old 04-18-2009, 01:30 AM
Mowhawk
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by Laramie1997
Oh now hell, your not secretly trying to say your an IE user are you???
Haha, yeah Ill be the first one to admit. Im prolly the only computer geek that uses IE still. Dont get me wrong, i love firefox and i use it, but, idk IE is kinda a habit.

Old 04-18-2009, 01:31 AM
Mowhawk
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by helms
i already stated that i mispell some words, and use improper gammer, but it was obviously good enough that you understood it.... its not like im looking for problems to bitch about, i stay out of every squabble on this forum, and try to give as much constructive information i can, i even research to help answer some questions. im just saying, if other people want good feedback, they need to put in a little more effort.
No helms, you just and imperfect person and should critizie ppl when they cant spwell GAWD

shhhhh lol jk

p.s before anyone gets on my *** about my spelling, i mispelled on purpose. So, F U and have a nice day

Old 04-18-2009, 02:06 AM
95MaroonMonster
Record Breaker

^lol^

Old 04-18-2009, 07:59 AM
dhvaughan
Hall Of Fame
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Mowhawk
So, F U and have a nice day
excellent advice.

Old 04-18-2009, 03:37 PM
TMS Bill
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Excellent point.

BTW ... Did you misspell rediculous, mispell and gammer (and leave out every " ' " and capital) on purpose?

BBTW ... there is an aftermarket IE spellchecker, too. Some things I want to do online don't like FF so I have to swap over to IE from time to time.

Old 04-18-2009, 03:52 PM
xskylinedx
Record Breaker

I have noticed a few posts lately that are very hard to read due to improper punctuation and/or grammer. I am by no means a teacher and i dont mean to sound like a dick, but trying to help someone who writes a post that doesnt include any periods (.) or commas (,) is extremely hard, and i usually stop trying to read after the fourth line of run-on sentance. Every time i post, i proof read to make sure it sound proper, i understand that i will spell words wrong and use improper grammer as well, but some posts are just rediculous. so PLEASE proof read your posts before hitting the button, if you cant understand it.... how do you expect us to?
Run on sentence........

Old 04-18-2009, 03:56 PM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yes, IE does have an add on that you can install that has a spell checker, but in my experience, that program along with the IE ad block, makes IE very unstable.

I used to hate using Fire Fox, but now I don't know how I ever got along with out it.
TMS, what are you doing that doesn't agree with Fire Fox?

EDIT: Leave Helms alone. He makes a very good point, and he clearly states that he is in no way an English teacher.

Old 04-18-2009, 04:11 PM
TMS Bill
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Laramie1997
TMS, what are you doing that doesn't agree with Fire Fox?

EDIT: Leave Helms alone. He makes a very good point, and he clearly states that he is in no way an English teacher.
The "Living Social" app on FaceBook refuses to work under FF. The first time it quit, I cleared the cache ... all good. The second time it quit ... cleared the cache, cookies ... everything. No go. Now I have to jump over to IE anytime I want to post a "Top 5" list.

Personally, I was just messing with Helms. Hence the "" in the post.

Old 04-18-2009, 04:18 PM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Ah, well I don't do the face book thing. And I wasn't really talking to you about leaving helms alone. I know I can come across as a complete *** sometimes, but that is just me. I am a very dry person; it doesn't matter if I am typing or talking to people in real life.

Quick Reply: Please proof read!