2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

New here, About to buy a 2000 dodge ram..Need advice

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 01:32 AM
Miami_Son
Banned
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Laramie1997
Hrmmm, I prefer 4 wheels...
Not me. That Harley is my primary transportation. The Dodge is for special occasions. Like going to the motocross track on the weekends.

Old 06-09-2009, 01:49 AM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Miami_Son
Not me. That Harley is my primary transportation. The Dodge is for special occasions. Like going to the motocross track on the weekends.
haha Well, each to their own, man. BTW check your inbox.

Old 06-09-2009, 02:02 AM
Miami_Son
Banned
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Laramie1997
haha Well, each to their own, man. BTW check your inbox.
Cool beans. I got them moved, but haven't decided which ones to use. Will PM you tomorrow. Come for a visit and I'll take you for a mountain bike ride. Full suspension only.

Old 06-09-2009, 02:05 AM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Miami_Son
Cool beans. I got them moved, but haven't decided which ones to use. Will PM you tomorrow. Come for a visit and I'll take you for a mountain bike ride. Full suspension only.
Meh, I'll either bring my 6X6, or my little 350cc Sportsman. Like I said, I like at least 4 wheels underneath me. Falling off of a bike hurts bad enough at 15MPh, I can only imagine what it would feel like at 35+

Old 06-09-2009, 03:32 AM
DODGEPWR
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its got the 318. And the truck is a dark metallic green. Wish i had somthing better than a camera phone to take pics with. The camera i used to take pics with dont work anymore for some reason, It wont come on. Tried to fix it but got nothing.

Ill have to barrow a camera from somone. But for now thats all the pics ill have. Or i could take more with the phone. But, they would look just as bad. lol

EDIT:

Well, here's a pic i took before i bought it.

Its better than the others i took!

Last edited by DODGEPWR; 06-09-2009 at 03:38 AM.
Old 06-11-2009, 02:54 AM
DODGEPWR
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Today i smelt fuel strong when i got out of the truck. So i look under the truck and there is fuel residue on the side and bottom of the tank. So i get under there and look at the top of the tank and it is leaking at where the fuel line attaches to the fuel pressure regulator. Somone may have replaced it and not hooked up the fuel line to the regulator right or somthing.

I may have to replace somthing. And i think that somthing is the fuel line connector on the fuel pressure regulator nipple? I havent messed with it yet, Ive just looked at it. Maybe its just loose and needs to be pushed on more or somthing? First dodge truck ive owned so im not exactly sure how the connector is on there or anything. Could somone maybe tell me what might be wrong there? Its definatly leaking right there at the fuel line connector. Anyone that has hooked up the fuel line to the regulator should be able to help me right? I hope, I need to get this fixed ASAP.

Quick Reply: New here, About to buy a 2000 dodge ram..Need advice