2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

to lift or not to lift! lol

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 08:42 PM
Rockyhigh360
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fords are like tampons, every pu$$y has one.

Old 06-03-2009, 09:23 PM
EndIsNear
Record Breaker

Put a two inch spacer on the front, replace your shocks, put the largest tires you can, and BAM. Purely badass. We can't offroad well, but were a lot lighter, so make that thing screamin' speed beast! Stroke it, blow it, and kill everything else on the road. I personally think a leveled out 2WD Ram with aggressive tires looks amazing. I would go with that...

Old 06-03-2009, 09:25 PM
EndIsNear
Record Breaker

Oh yea...

FORD SUCKS!

lol....

Old 06-04-2009, 12:48 AM
sweetsrt-10
Professional

Originally Posted by Rockyhigh360
Fords are like tampons, every pu$$y has one.
also evry one with ***** get in the backseat when they rode in it.....you guys should feel honored...I never posted pics of her on a Ford forum....besides like I said for the 1000th time it was for visual comparison.....
besides I bought owned a Ford because Dodge diesel/tranny set-up just couldn;t cut it for me for the work I needed it to do.....
one last thing Ford is not in bankruptcy and has been the #1 truck seller for over a decade now in ALL classes, must be doing something right!..
actually this is the last thing, I also wanted to be distinguished between a 1500 body style and a 2500 body style, something no other auto maker has done except Ford...
I love both Dodge and Ford, both make exceptional trucks, Ford just gives a little more of an edge for the everyday user! Don;t get me wrong if I had to choose between a Ford like mine and a Dodge hooked up just liek it, it would be a very hard choice and a lot of head bashing!

Old 06-04-2009, 12:56 AM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by sweetsrt-10
a
one last thing Ford is not in bankruptcy and has been the #1 truck seller for over a decade now in ALL classes, must be doing something right!..
actually this is the last thing, I also wanted to be distinguished between a 1500 body style and a 2500 body style, something no other auto maker has done except Ford...
I will disagree with you there. Ford, either being smart or dumb (has yet to be seen yet) borrowed a chit ton of money before the market crash. That is the only reason they aren't in the same mess as the others right now. There is a downfall to that though, those notes are starting to come due, and Ford has lost business just like GM and Chrysler. They are barely skimming by right now. They are in no way out of the woods yet.

Old 06-04-2009, 01:07 AM
sweetsrt-10
Professional

Originally Posted by Laramie1997
I will disagree with you there. Ford, either being smart or dumb (has yet to be seen yet) borrowed a chit ton of money before the market crash. That is the only reason they aren't in the same mess as the others right now. There is a downfall to that though, those notes are starting to come due, and Ford has lost business just like GM and Chrysler. They are barely skimming by right now. They are in no way out of the woods yet.
Partly true bud...Ford did have money loaned before the crash but a far significant amount less then both GM and Chrysler asked for....they are still treading by but they haven't gone under due to steady sales due to MPG friendly cars, aggressive structuring to the core of their orginization and most importantly having quality products and staying ahead of the game....much of their continuation is due to the huge market they dominate in the truck competition both sales and parts! Guys don't bash and take it the wrong way..think about it logically for a few seconds...if I were in a Ford forum and they were bashing dodge in the same respect I would back Dodge up if it were the case!

Old 06-04-2009, 01:09 AM
dodge15004x45.9
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Back on topic!!

You guys are going to be in some chit with silver in the morning!!

Old 06-04-2009, 01:14 AM
Cereal Killer
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

You just wanted to say "chit" you post *****

Old 06-04-2009, 01:49 AM
dakotas ram
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i think the look of a lifted 2wd looks pretty good as long as it doesnt have humongous tires on it......im still undecided on mine.....you can get a body lift for around $160 from summit.....

and fords do rule.....sorry guys...

Old 06-04-2009, 02:50 AM
rczanstke
Professional

I'm not sure if it's been said already, but if you're going to put big tires on you're truck, you are going to need bigger gears.

Quick Reply: to lift or not to lift! lol