2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Pulling out FORD

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 01:10 PM
Gary-L
Legend
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by dsertdog56
Cereal Killer GO***** that was frellin' GREEEEEATTT! I couldn't even read it all and I am still laughing.

Pick a prize from the treasure box and I'll put a gold star by your sig. You earned it!

MonteC..I earned my first Dumbass about 30+ years ago...when the OP wasn't even a gleam in his daddys eye yet!
No kidding. Cereal made some literary gold right there.

Old 06-10-2009, 01:22 PM
Steel Horse
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Really now?? Really? WOW WHAT THE F*CK IS YALL GOD DAM FU**ING PROBLEMS? HUH? I GET ON AND TELL A TRUE FU**ING STORY AND YALL DO THIS SH**. WHAT SOME LOW LIFE FA*GS YALL ARE. AND FRANKLY I DONT GIVE A SH** IF YOU CAN UNDERSTAND IT OR BELIVE IT. I DONT GIVE A F**K! SO FU** YOU AND YOUR TRUCKS!

Last edited by Steel Horse; 06-10-2009 at 01:24 PM.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:29 PM
Gary-L
Legend

Then why post?

Old 06-10-2009, 01:42 PM
Steel Horse
Professional

Why comment? Thats the question! If your gonna be a fu**ing dick! Then keep you s**t to your self! Or i will put some brass ***** in your mouth

Old 06-10-2009, 01:47 PM
Gary-L
Legend

At least my friend, who sells Fords, can spell and write coherently.

As for brass ***** in my mouth -- sorry, but I play for the home team. You'll have to look elsewhere for a date. Perhaps you own a 4x4 to compensate for -----

Old 06-10-2009, 02:23 PM
Cereal Killer
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Now don't get all bent out of shape about it. I wasn't questioning the validity of the story. Simply stating the way I would have wrote it. Because I catch the big fish...

How big might you ask? Too big to fit on the internet

Old 06-10-2009, 02:43 PM
Sheriff420
Grand Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

why all the hostility Steel Horse? that mess will give you high blood pressure, and high blood pressure is never a good thing. if someones giving you crap just shrug it off, no need to get so worked up.

Old 06-10-2009, 02:50 PM
dsertdog56
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by Steel Horse
Really now?? Really? WOW WHAT THE F*CK IS YALL GOD DAM FU**ING PROBLEMS? HUH? I GET ON AND TELL A TRUE FU**ING STORY AND YALL DO THIS SH**. WHAT SOME LOW LIFE FA*GS YALL ARE. AND FRANKLY I DONT GIVE A SH** IF YOU CAN UNDERSTAND IT OR BELIVE IT. I DONT GIVE A F**K! SO FU** YOU AND YOUR TRUCKS!

Hey Junior, do you think that all the **** makes you the king of the sandpile? Apparently so. I rate your language use a C-. Even my preacher was far more colorful than f**K.
I'm not doubting your word, just asked for proof. Because without that, it is what it is, a good f**king story. And I've read better, probably taken part in a few. I would love to post on here about all the stuck people I have tugged, but only a few were morons. Many were Dodges.
We probably misjudged you anyway. You may be the king of the Sandpile, with with all the ****, its really just a big litter box. Drive on through!

Old 06-10-2009, 05:51 PM
Steel Horse
Professional

KING OF FU**ING SANDPILE? REALLY? LAME. AND MR VWANTDDODGE YOU CAN TELL YOUR FORD FRIND TO SHOVE HIS C*CK UP YOUR AS*. AND WHILE YOUR PLAYING FOR THE HOME TEAM GO STAND OUT IN THE FIELD, BEND OVER AND LET EVERY FU**ING *** OUT THERE MAKE YOU BIT**!

Old 06-10-2009, 06:25 PM
zman17
Retired Moderator - RIP
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

LOL! I'm so glad there was a poll to show everyone's age. Now I know all the young , dumb and full of , (well you know), try to be experts and give "tudes", when they have *******ly know experience working on vehicles or life for that matter.

Quick Reply: Pulling out FORD