2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Another TOTM Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2009 | 08:23 AM
aim4squirrels
Legend

Wow,

This has gotten way out of hand. Everybody needs to calm down a bit and realize it's just an internet forum. There's plenty of other months for TOTM nominations, this just isn't worth tearing down the good community of owners we have here. There's plenty of forums where people don't get along and flame every n00b that logs on. This has never been one of them, and it'll be really sad if it starts to roll that way.

I suggest a new protocol, because this has happened before:

All TOTM rally, get-out-and-vote, support your ______ threads get attached to a PM and sent to the TOTM and ROTM moderator (L and R Two) and Devil's Reject so it can be moderated for negativity. Any threads that go negative or the OP doesn't PM L&R2 or DR get locked immediately and the the OP or negativity instigator gets banned until the end of that month. If they're running for TOTM or VOTM, they get pulled off the ballot.

I really, really like this forum a bunch and I don't want to see it go crappy. I really would prefer to not be running if it's going to cause a lot of bad blood. Perhaps DR and/or L and R Two can pull me off the ballot as I'd rather not be associated with it at this point.

Old 06-26-2009 | 12:47 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

after this mess, we are going to finish this month and lock all of the threads about it..award the winner, and move on. there will be some changes to the system before next months OTM stuff opens.

Old 06-26-2009 | 01:52 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper

Originally Posted by DevilsReject

If you have a problem with any mod or admin, please PM BadStratRT/94rt10ohio/DevilsReject
and EricEmery / Hammer...

Old 06-26-2009 | 05:50 PM
PurplDodge
Legend

What the **** has happened to ROTM???????? It seems like this month has been a Rough battle between the Daks, 3rd gen Rams, and us 2nd gens! Some of this is complete bull****. I think Dodge Forum is starting to turn into the ****-hole S-10 Forum (Please, take a minute and look over there!). I do not want that to happen to the best Dodge Forum there is, DodgeForum.com

Old 06-26-2009 | 06:10 PM
Laramie1997
|
Grand Champion

This one needs to be locked and allowed to quietly die into the archives. It truly amazes how tempers flare on the internet.

Old 06-26-2009 | 10:21 PM
Ram15002ndGen
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by aim4squirrels
I really, really like this forum a bunch and I don't want to see it go crappy.
Agreed, good place, good bunch of folks, let's keep it that way. Let's all have a beer (soda) and play nice. After all, we already know my truck is the best anyway......

Old 06-27-2009 | 11:30 AM
ramhunter9
Banned

Originally Posted by Laramie1997
This one needs to be locked and allowed to quietly die into the archives. It truly amazes how tempers flare on the internet.
i no how it it bro supportive htreads go to crap when arguments break out

Old 06-27-2009 | 12:32 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper

Originally Posted by ramhunter1
i no how it it bro supportive htreads go to crap when arguments break out
What? LMFAO

Quick Reply: Another TOTM Thread